Chapter 8

Talking to Trina and Candy both made me want to go visit my mother. She stayed alone. Dad was always involved in some crazy ass shit when we was younger. Something like how Marcus was. Involved in tons of crazy schemes and fucking other bitches that he thought mother will never find out about. Dad had money though so mom barely complained except when dudes came to our house looking for dad at 5 in the morning.

I was a little girl still in diapers and my little sister wasn't born yet. Dad sold and used drugs so bad that he used to come home and beat mama but we couldn't do nothing. We was little and dad was much stronger. By the time I was fourteen I seen people get killed outside my house, robbed, raped and more.

Dad even had his enemies shoot up mom' s house and working two jobs mama eventually moved out the hood. Dad didn't know anything about it at all. He was to busy for us. He was to busy working on someone's girlfriend or baby mama. Dad had got shot by some pimo when he didn't pay her his money.

He wasn't killed but he finally changed his life around. He was now living with his girlfriend. Some Caucasian woman who had a lot of money.

Mom had moved on to another man who she is still seeing but they're not staying together. Then thats when my sister was born. Melvin is the name of my mom's boyfriend. I love him very much. He's like my second dad who's better than my first dad. He took care of mama & us and he never turned his back on us.

Candy turned on a movie. Not one of my favorites but I had nothing else to do. We watched Twilight Breaking Dawn 1. It comes on a lot so I barely watches it. Trina was all into the movie. She never seen the movie and we could tell she was all in it. Bored as I was I started to fall asleep.

Boredom gets you this way. Eyes very heavy and my body knew I was sleepy. Couldn't fight it no longer so I barely even tried.