Chapter 9

Marcus and two people from his crew walked up to me and grabbed me. I couldn't move nor talk. All I could see is darkness and the feeling of me laying down. I heard a door slam but more like a trunk. I rolled and tumbled in the trunk of the car as the driver sped off.

I don't know where they could be taking me but I wasn't sure if I wanted to find out. I feared Marcus and a lot of people in his crew. Most of them be big like muscular like, tall and looked scary. Like something you see on halloween.

I wasn't tumbling anymore which meant we had stopped. The car doors slammed shut. I waited to see if someone would get out of this trunk. I couldn't see since I had been blind folded. My arms were tightly tied behind my back and my legs were tapped together. I wish I could beat and scream for help but my mouth had been tapped as well.

I wish someone could come help me from these crazy ass people. Only I knew someone I could talk to. Only in my head and that was the man himself. 'Lord please safe me from these crazy people.' I talked to god in my head hoping they don't do nothing crazy to me.

I could hear the trunk open and the sound of laughter as they grabbed me out the trunk. I couldn't walk so I knew someone was carrying me towards I don't know where. My heart thumped in my chest when I could finally see where I was. Marcus had taken the blindfold off and sat me on his livingroom sofa. "You thought I wasn't going to find you bitch." He slapped me extra hard and my face had stung.

I bruise easily so I knew my face had to be red. "Big Mac bring me my gun." Was this fool going to kill me right here on his couch? Big Mac had returned with Marcus gun. He pointed the gun to me. "I'll shoot you but I won't. I'm going to get my main man Mac to do it. Handle her dawg. I'll be back."

Soon as Marcus had left Big Mac had grabbed the gun and pointed it right at me. There was nothing I could do nor say. Even if I could it would be to late. He had already fired the gun.

I had awaken on the couch. Candy was sitting there along. "Are you ok? You made sounds in your sleep"

"Yeah. Where's Trina?" I looked around as if I was lost. "She left. She told me to tell you bye and that she will call you later."

I felt bad. I had invited her here and I had fallen asleep. The worst part is I had a bad dream about Marcus finding me and getting someone to kill me. I was scared since I feel like he's trying to track me down.