chapter 4

Stripper day number two was mad crazy. Some dude was celebrating his birthday and wanted VIP booths and a couple bad strippers. Since I've been working here niggas been going crazy over me. Saying shit like you bad. You got a ass on you. Like my mama side all us are some pretty bitches with big ass booties. Let's just say I'm blessed to have this body.

I was called to enter VIP with my girl Candy. These bitches Rainbow, Diamond, and Princess. I had to admit we was the baddest there except Rainbow was gay. VIP was popping. Niggas all over the place popping bottles and throwing dollars. I was wondering who's birthday it was. Whoever it was they had shit on point.

They was paid too. One of the dudes grabbed my hand and pulled me his direction. "Sit down." He pulled me closer to his lap. I sat down since it was my job to serve and him to be serviced and I leave with his cash. "So your name Caramel?." He rubbed on my arm making me feel uncomfortable. "Yeah thats my name." I responded unaware what will happen next.

"You know you look familiar?" He whispered into my ear. "Do I. I used to be the bartender." I smiled being a little flirty. "Naw im talking bout in the street." Maybe he did see me. I mean Marcus had me all over the place. Maybe I sent him a couple deliveries. Who knows?

"I want to take you out. You know show you a good time." Me being as drunk as I was I agreed to everything he was saying. "Thats fine." I kissed him on the cheek. He slipped his number into my top. I got up and that's when he slapped my ass. Had to admit I liked it and it sorta turned me on. Who knew a lil stripper job can make a bitch famous?