Chapter 10

Candy was on her way to work and I had no plans. I was going to be home all alone. I was scared to be home alone. I was always paranoid when it came to being home all by myself. I would usually called my brother Antonio since he was my favorite brother and watched over me. Instead I called for him to bring my little sister over to spend the night with me.

The door bell rung and I jumped up happily. There she was my little sister Antonette. She looked just like me when I was fourteen. She ran up and hugged me like she ain't seen me in years. I always got to see my little sister. I never seen any of my other brothers since they were to busy for their own families. "Come in Nette." I invited her to my room. "Drea we have to talk but you have to promise me you wont tell mom." She gave me the sad eyes like I did my mother when I was a little girl. "ok I wont tell her."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Ok I been having sex."

"You been having sex. Antonette White you are only fourteen."

"But you promised you wouldn't get mad."

"Im not mad. I just don't want you to get pregnant at your age." She had gotten very quiet. "Antonette, are you trying to tell me you are pregnant." Tears rolled down her eyes as I yelled loudly towards her. I couldn't believe my little sister was actually pregant. My only little sister is still in middle school about to have a baby. "Ok look im not mad. I won't tell mom. That's your job. I will support you through it all." I hugged her. We just sat back watching movies and eating midnight snacks.

My phone started to vibrate on the dresser. I climbed out of bed to see I had a call from Tyrone. He was the guy back at the club who put his number in my top. We had been going out and he treated me very nice. He even came to Royal Royce to watch me dance and even paid for his own personal. "Hello." I put on my very sexy voice before exiting the room to talk on the phone. "You wanna hang out tonight?" His deep voice vibrated from the other side of my phone. "I would love to but im little sister is here spending the night with me." I knew he wouldn't care but I didn't want Tyrone around any of my folks yet since I didn't know how serious he was about me. "She can come to. Its not like we going to the strip club or nothing." I laughed loudly at his smart comment. "Antonette you wanna go out." I called to my little sister but didn't get no response. I hadn't caught up with the time. Me and Tyrone had been on the phone for an hour. "My little sister is asleep. How about you come over and keep me company again'" We had been off the phone and I sat back in the living room and waited for Tyrone to pullup outside.

It was only an hour later before he had actually pulled up outside the house. I had opened the door to find him standing on the porch waiting for me. He had givin me a hug and walked in before sitting down on the couch. "So this is your place."

"Oh no. This is my girl Candy's place. Im living with her for a while."

"Oh ok. I see. So why you start working at Royal Royce?"

"Its a long story."

I could tell by the look on his face he didn't care. He looked as if he wanted to know more about me but I wasn't giving him nothing. "Tell me about you Tyrone." He looked as if he didn't want to tell me nothing as well.

"Well I was raised in the hood like any other black kid was. Trying to make it out like any other kid is and was raised by a single mother. My dad is locked up in somebody's jail. No letters, no contact nothing. Crazy ass baby mother. You know shit like that." I had wanted to know more since his story seemed more interesting. At least that's how I see it.

"Andrea tell me something about you." He stared into my face waiting for my response. "Let's just say I met the wrong dude and here I am living with my friend. It all started when I started back working at Royal Royce." I pictured myself meeting Marcus all over again.

"If you met something bad there why would you go back and work there? I mean what if the bad comes back and hunts you down?" I never thought about it that way. Now I really feel like I set my self up.

I sighed. "I really dont know. I think I should find me somewhere else to work. Now that you said that I'm so fucking scared."

"Andrea dont be. You can come live with me. I have an extra room." I laughed as if he had told a joke. "I cant live with you. You're sweet but I can't do that."

Afraid that the samething would happen to me I didn't want to trust any other niggas. Thank you Marcus for making me this way.