Chapter 1: Hand slide like

"Snapped!"

A script slammed on the table!

"Slip-slip, slip-slip and slip-slip! My young lady, please, can you change the trumpet next time you swipe Weibo !?"

Sister Liu held her forehead with a headache, and her chest kept rising and falling, "You've counted this for the first time. Fortunately, this time it's just Zhu Qinqin. This will be replaced by Mu Yao and others, and you'll just wait for others. Spray it! "

There was a girl with long curly hair sitting on the brown sofa. She glanced at the script on the table, and looked at Sister Liu, who was slightly flattened, with a frown between her brows, and did not speak.

"Forget it, anyway, Zhu Qinqin and you are also half a catty. In this case, the company will buy water arms control review, you don't need to worry about it."

Speaking of this, Sister Liu went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water. She also said, "Don't even think about playing games there all the time, although acting in the entertainment industry is not the most important thing, but it shouldn't be too much. Poor, or even if your sister supports you again, you won't be able to play with a real director. "

Holding the water glass, she slowly walked over to see Su Shi, "I hired you a teacher of Chinese opera, and you will hold the temple for a while. You will join the group in a few days. You ca n’t give this to Huang. Now, you know, your sister has invested a lot of money in order to replace this resource for you. Otherwise, you can't touch the coffee for a few years! "

After listening to her, Su Shi just rolled her eyes twice and didn't speak.

Seeing her ignoring herself, Sister Liu re-animated the water glass on the table with annoyance. "Don't think I'm joking with you, then Huang Dao's temper is not good. If you behave too badly, people won't care. Are you a relative of the investor. "

Hearing that the person on the sofa finally moved, she reached out and grabbed her hair behind her head, and then took a rubber band on the table and tied it casually, "I don't need a teacher."

After that, Sister Liu was almost ridiculed. "Yes, the entertainment industry eats youthful meals, but so many newcomers come out every day. You have no strength, maybe you will be eliminated tomorrow!"

"I have only played two plays. How do you know that I have no strength?" Su Shi raised her head and looked at her lightly.

Suddenly, her eyes were a little weird. Sister Liu frowned, and stepped forward to sit on the sofa on the other side. She took the script on the table and turned it over to her.

"On this scene, you show me your strength." Sister Liu frowned, somewhat unconcerned.

After receiving the script, Su Shi lowered her head and gave a serious glance. After a while, she sat upright, her lips twitched, her lashes slightly flickered, and her bright eyes gradually became ruddy.

The latter wanted to say something, and saw Su Shi's eyelashes flutter, and two bean-dropped tears slowly slipped from the corners of her eyes, and soon she hung on her jaw, watching her crying and crying.

The whole hall was quiet. Sister Liu quickly drew a piece of paper and handed it to her, "You are so good!"

The latter calmly wiped his face with a paper towel, then sat back on the sofa.

"But the performances of your previous two plays are too bad. Have you recently studied acting skills yourself?" Speaking of this, Sister Liu felt impossible, and Su Shi had to rely on eye drops for a crying show. Now it is three seconds. You can cry before the clock! ?