Chapter 7: Her cooking

Whoever has more fans now is the big guy. If you do n’t have a background, you can only be dumb to eat Huang Lian even if you are framed.

Su Shi sent a message to Sister Liu. She didn't care much about being blacked out. The more black the black, the more inspirational she will be when she is washed white.

Sister Liu soon replied. She said that she would let the public relations department pay attention to controlling public opinion. If she only hacked her acting skills, she would be accused of criticizing others.

Su Shi ’s company is also one of the three leading players in the industry, Xinghua Entertainment, and her sister helped her matchmaking. Sister Liu is also a senior agent in the circle. Apart from her, she also has two popular singers. She is also usually busy. It's very.

After thinking about it, Su Shi felt that he still had to say thank you to Wang Cheng.

Su Yan: Thank you. I'll invite you to dinner someday. By the way, how do you know so much?

After a while, Wang Cheng sent a bunch of emoticons.

Wang Cheng: Fan Meng and my company, when I just called my agent, I overheard him mentioning it.

Wang Cheng: Do n’t invite me to dinner. Just tell me what have you experienced. A qualitative leap in acting in just a few months?

He came over with a tearful expression, and Su Shi understood it. He came to ask himself about this. There are three other major traffic streamers who are on the same route with Wang Cheng. They call the four major traffic streams in the Mainland. Wang Chengzai The advantage of the traffic niche is not very high, and the mainstream film industry is not so good, and the transformation depends on acting skills.

Su Yan: There is no secret, just feel more about the role. The director often says that I will use too much force, and I also need to improve. [Crying]

Wang Cheng: Impossible, you watch your previous show, worse than mine, and it is soaring compared to now!

Wang Cheng: Do you not want to tell me the secret [chopper]

Su Shi is a little helpless. Where's her secret?

Su Yan: Otherwise, you should go to a performance teacher to take a lesson carefully. I will go to class after a while.

I used to think that she didn't need to learn, but later she found that playing other people is not the same as playing herself. Perhaps she could really be inspired by studying.

Wang Cheng: Okay [sigh]

Wang Cheng is a very talkable person, and his EQ is also high. If Su Shi was really sleepy, he would still be there.

Until the early morning of the next day, public opinion on the Internet changed again. First, Xie Yan's studio issued a rumor statement, and the restless fans calmed down, following a large group of people to ridicule her acting skills and turn her The moving picture and Fan Mengbi simply mean that she was crushed into scum by Fan Meng.

Su Shi didn't manage it. Instead, she changed into simple jeans and white T-shirt, followed by going to the toy store to buy a small toy airplane, and then took a taxi to her sister's house.

Her brother-in-law has made a lot of money over the years, and she also has a small villa in the capital, which is a little far from the film and television base, and because of traffic jams on Sunday, she took a three-hour car to the door of the villa.

After she rang the doorbell, the door was opened after a while, and a little boy in a plaid suit came out of it.

"Auntie!"