Chapter 24: Eat up

The kitchen door was slammed, and at the same time, an indescribable scent of vegetables was isolated.

"That ... I'm going to go and give liquor to Sister Su." Xiao Zhou blushed and looked at the man who was blocking his way.

Xie Yan turned around, glanced at her, and then returned to the living room.

Found that the male **** saw himself, Xiao Zhou's excited liquor almost couldn't hold it, but he opened the kitchen door and walked in like he had beaten chicken blood.

Ten seconds later, another face came out incredibly.

Does her sister Su graduate from New Oriental?

The people in the living room didn't know how long the game had been played, and looked at the kitchen again, but there was no leak of oil smoke inside.

However, Tong Le sat very restrained, holding a book in his hand, and looked at Xie Yan from time to time, but he didn't speak.

Just after playing a game, Li Hao took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. When thinking of Su Shi, he had to put the cigarettes back in. When he saw Tong Le still twitching there, he immediately shouted: "Thank you Yan, the girl wants to take a photo with you, you can cooperate! "

Tong Le: "..."

She just wants a signature!

The person typing on the laptop suddenly raised his head, glanced at the red children's music, and finally said nothing.

But Tong Le was so excited that his voice was shaking, "Can you?"

"Of course!" Li Hao also made a special offer to her to pass.

Xu was so excited, Tong Le found a mobile phone in his pocket for a long time, and then took a while to click the photo page.

"Come here, I'll take a picture of you!" Li Hao took her phone warmly, and said aloud, "I don't understand the thinking of you little girls, what is this?"

"True love fan!" Wang Cheng, who played the game, suddenly added.

"Yes, yes! Xie Yan, smile at you, don't keep your head down, other girls are your loyal fans!" Li Hao was very dissatisfied with Xie Yan's always lowered head.

The latter raised his head and glanced at Tong Le, who was gesticulating with eggplant, and turned to look at the camera.

The phone flashed a few times, and Li Haocai handed it to Tong Le, who immediately snatched the phone and then went to see the photos with excitement.

"Xiao Zhou come and help me serve!"

Until Su Shi's voice came from the kitchen, the people in the living room were suddenly shocked, Wang Cheng immediately put down his cell phone and mourned there, "I'm hungry!"

In fact, Wang Cheng is very helpless. If it was not for Su Shi's skill, he would have gone out to play with Li Hao.

It was only when he saw the bowls and bowls of vegetables that Xiao Zhou brought out of the kitchen, and he was stunned there. He had never been so shocked in his life.

When Su Shi took off her apron and came out of the kitchen, she saw Wang Cheng holding her hands by the table, staring at the table with eyes wide open.

"Let's eat, what kind of drinks do you drink?" She said, and went to the refrigerator.

The table was rectangular. Just seven people sat there. Looking at the eighteen dishes on the table, even Hao Li, who had always been calm, couldn't help but pick up the chopsticks and poked the green thing in front of it.