CHAPTER 3

Amarsri and Srinav walked outside the Chaitanya Lok and reached its gate which was being guarded Suvarchas and Jaladri.

"Suvarchas !" Amarsri called and the big winged lion came towards her.

Seeing his master, Jaladri also came towards Srinav and bowed. Srinav then mounted on his as Amarsri mounted on Suvarchas.

"Jaladri, Kailash ki oor chalo." Srinav said.

Both the vaahans got up in the air and started flying across the cosmos. They passed several lokas, the Navgrah and Nakshatras bowed in respect.

Finally they reached Kailash, which seemed like a jewel in the mountains of Himalayas, it was covered completely covered with snow at this time of the year.

But some trees alongside Mansarovar had started growing flowers and fruits indicating that the spring will soon arrive. Nature truly resided in its true form here with all her glory and beauty.

Getting down from their Vaahans, Srinav and Amarsri were greeted by Nandi and the Gan-jan. They then went to greet Mata Parvati and Mahadev.

As usual Mahadev was in his samadhi, lost in the names of Narayan, completely in the state of Paramanand. Sensing the presence of Amarsri and Srinav, the god of gods opened his deer-like eyes.

"Pranam Mahadev." Both Amarsri and Srinav bowed.

"Kalyanamstu." Mahadev said.

"Hey Mahadev, hey guruvar, mujhe mere janmdin par apna aashish de." Srinav said and touched his feet.

"Yashasvi bhava." Mahadev smiled.

"Pitashree, Mata Parvati kaha hai ?" Srinav asked.

At that moment someone twists his ear making him stand up, Srinav instantly recognises it's none other than the all-mother.

"Yaha hai tumhari Mata." Mata Parvati said.

"M-mata ?" Srinav chuckled.

"Dekho toh abhi bhi aise has rahe ho, socha ki aaj janmadin hai kuch nahi kahungi kintu Srinav tum aur Amarsri aaj bhi der se aaye." Mata Parvati said letting go of his ear.

"Mata, raste mei 27 Nakshatro aur Nav-graho se bhi milna tha." Srinav said.

"Sampoorn sansaar se mil aao, keval apni Mata se mat Milo." Mata Parvati said folding her hands.

"Mata, aap toh Jagat janani hai, sarvyapi hai, hum sadev hi toh aapke paas hi rehte hai." Amarsri said making her smile.

"Ab yadi aapka krodh kam huya ho, toh kya mujhe aashish mil sakta hai ? Jiske liye mai Chaitanya Lok se yaha aaya hu." Srinav said.

Mata Parvati smiled as Srinav touched her divine feet, she made him stand up and kissed his forehead and cupped his face.

"Kalyanamstu putra." Mata Parvati smiled.

"Ab aagya de Mata." Amarsri said.

"Itne jaldi Jaa rahe ho ?" Mata Parvati asked.

"Ha Maate, Vaikunth jaa ke Mata Laxmi aur Prabhu shri Narayan ke bhi charan vandan karne hai." Srinav said.

"Uchit hai. Jao." Mata Parvati smiled.

"Agya de Pitashree." Amarsri bowed to Mahadev. He smiled and gave her a  nod.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Kabhi Kabhi mere dil mei....
Khayal aata hai....
Ke Narayan Harihareshwari series dekh ke kya soch rahe honge !?!?

Would he be like - Yeh kya pagalpan hai ?

Or would he be like - hmm... Idea toh accha hai..... MAHADEV ! AGLE MAHAYUG KE LIYE AISA KUCH KARE KYA ???