CHAPTER 24

Today Mata Parvati was in different mood. She since long had the desire for a daughter but was looking for the right moment.

But today she decided to not wait for the right moment, for who knows when it will come. The jagat-janani decided to create a daughter by herself.

She had created this entire universe, can't she create her own daughter ? Keeping this is mind she had invited the Sapt-rishis for ensure auspiciousness.

When this news reached Chaitanya Lok, Amarsri and Srinav couldn't help but come to Kailash, Mata Parvati was more than happy to let them be a part of it.

After all it was Amarsri's bond with Dayamalini who sprung the desire for a daughter in her heart.

Before starting, Mata Parvati prayed to Shivling so she can get the permission of Mahadev who was on the elsewhere in the cosmos preparing to destroy Tripur.

When he heard her prayers, a flower from the shivling fell on the lap of Mata Parvati, indicating he has given her the permission to give birth to a daughter in his absence.

Thus Mata Parvati went to the wish-fulfilling Kalp-vriksh of Kailash, where all the Sapt-rishis and Gan-jan were there along with Amarsri and Srinav, waiting for her.

She sat down in front of the Kalp-vriksh and started making a sculpture of a young girl, around the age of 7-8 with round face, long hair, lotus eyes, petit nose and lips.

When she was done all of them were in awe seeing the sculpture which was the divine embodiment of cuteness.

She joined her hands and started praying to the Kalp-vriksh as the Sapt-rishis started doing yagya.

Soon a flower fell from the Kalp-vriksh, straight on the head of the sculpture giving it life. The young girl was of dark complexion like her mother and had the same features of the sculpture.

"Maa ?" She muttered in a sweet voice.

At that the eyes of Mata Parvati opened, she looked at her daughter who had come to life with awe.

Finally her desire for a daughter had become a reality, her wish was fulfilled

"Humari putri !" She smiled taking her daughter into her embrace.

From above this was seen by Mahadev who smiled seeing her second daughter

From above this was seen by Mahadev who smiled seeing her second daughter. Down there, Mata Parvati smiled as few tears fell from her eyes seeing her daughter.

"Putri, tumne ek hi kshan mei humare sabhi dukh dur kardiye, koi shokh nahi raha ab man mei. Iss liye hum tumhe aaj se Ashok Sundari bulayenge." Mata Parvati proclaimed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Ashok-sundari will be played by silenteyes16 this is the only goddess whose Roleplay is there, rest no gods and goddesses are open for roleplay.

Let me give you some fun facts about Ashok Sundari -

1) Her story only appears in Padma Puran.

2) She is worshipped as a form of Baal Tripura-Sundari Mata in south India.

3) She is the mother of Maharaj Yayati and a hundred daughters.

4) Her husband Nahush was cursed to be serpent and is freed from this curse by Yudhishthir during Swargoharan.

5) Other names of Ashok-sundari are Lavanya and Viraja

6) She is the eldest daughter among all the children of Mahadev and Mata Parvati.