CHAPTER 8

The worry of Mahishasur wasn't letting the devtas sleep, and thus they went to Vaikunth to get a solution. By then the goddesses along with Indrani were praying to Mata Parvati for the well-being of their husbands.

Suddenly while they were praying, a loud thud was heard that shook the entire palace of Swarglok. The goddesses went outside and saw a big black bull with demonic red eyes.

"Kaun ho tum !? Yaha aise aane ka kya prayojan hai !?" Indrani asked.

The demonic bull then turned into an Asur, none other than Mahishasur who had come with an entire army of demons.

"Aho bhagya humare jo sabhi deviyo ke darshan yahi ho gaye." Mahishasur said lewdly looking at them.

The goddesses angrily looked at him, he really had the nerve to look at them in such a manner.

"Tum ho kaun !?" Revati asked.

"Mujhe swami keh sakti ho." Mahishasur said.

"Murkh ! Janta nahi hum kaun hai !? Yadi humare devo ko pata chala ki tune kya udandata ki hai woh tumhe jeevit nahi chhodenge !" Rohini said.

"Tumhare devta mera kuch nahi kar sakte ! Mai ajay Mahishasur jo hu ! Aur aaj se mai swarg ka aur tum sab ka swami bhi hu !" He laughed.

Suddenly a loud and thundering trumpet was heard from above. The asurs raised their head and saw a furious Indra looking at them.

Beside him was a fuming Suryadev, mounted on his chariot of 7 horses. On the other side of Indra was an angry Chandradev sitting on his deer.

Vayudev, Agnidev, Varundev along with other Adityas and gods were fumingly looking at Mahishasur, who smirked seeing them.

"Humari deviyo se iss prakar ka vyavahar karne ka dussahas tune kaise kiya murkh !" Indra roared.

"Baato mei samay vyarth na kare Devraj ! Isse mrityu dand de !" Chandradev said.

"Laut jao issi kshan nahi toh hum tumhe nirdayi mrityu pradaan karenge waise hi jaise tere Pita Rambh ko diya tha !" Indra warned.

At that Mahishasur started laughing which confused the gods.

"Nirlajj ! Yadi issi kshan nahi lauta toh mai, Surya, tujhe apne taap se bhasm kardunga !" Suryadev said.

Mahishasur summoned a demonic club and then with full force hurled it towards Suryadev, causing him to fall dowm from his chariot.

Thunder and lightning was heard as Indra invoked his terrifying Vajra, he threw it at Mahishasur who caught it with bare hands and then threw it back at Airavat.

This caused the three-headed white elephant to fall down with Indra. Varundev and Agnidev threw their astras at Mahishasur but it was of no use as he threw his weapons at them causing them to fall down as well.

Mahishasur then summoned a energy ball and then hurled it towards Chandradev and the remaining devtas, causing them all to fall down on the ground as well.

Bruised and on the ground, the devtas managed to get up once again but Mahishasur again summoned an energy ball, but this time much more bigger and then threw it at the devtas.

As the energy ball hit them they got thrown back to the ground.

"Swami !" The wives of the gods worriedly looked at them.

The devtas also looked at their wives who were surrounded by the armies of Asurs with lewd intentions. They again tried to get up but couldn't this time, no matter how hard they tried.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Har ek Asur ki buri nazar rehti hai humari Devi Sachi aka Indrani par 😑😑😑

And I'm like - Halvo ek jhatka dengi woh, zindagi bhar break dancing karte firo ge 😂😂