CHAPTER 17

Dayamalini stared at Amarsri with smile got plastered on her face. She cupped her face and then held her hands, looking all over at her.

"Tum satya mei yaha ho ? Ya mera swapn hai ?" Dayamalini asked.

"Maa, yeh sab utna hi satya hai jitna satya aapka prem aur sneh mere prati, utna hi satya hai jitna aapki mamta, jisne mujhe Chaitanya Lok se yaha aane par baadhya kar diya." Amarsri said.

"Chaitanya lok toh bahut dur hoga...." Dayamalini muttered.

"Iss Sansaar ke dusri oor stith hai woh. Vaikunth ke thik niche." Amarsri said.

"Hey Ishwar.... Itne dur se keval mere hetu aayi ho putri, thak gayi hogi na ? Bhuk bhi lagi hogi...." Dayamalini said.

She went to the table and brought the fruits. Dayamalini held Amarsri's hand and made her sit on the couch, as she too sat down beside her cutting the fruits.

She herself makes Amarsri eat by her own hands. As the Hariharsuta smiled, it gave a bliss to Dayamalini's heart. But suddenly the Maharani frowned seeing a lone tear escape from Amarsri's eyes amidst her smile.

"Kya huya putri ? Yeh ashru kyu ? Kya tumhe fal acche nahi lage ? Mai kuch aur bana du ?" Dayamalini asked.

"Nahi-Nahi Maa, aise fal toh Vaikunth mei bhi nahi milenge." Amarsri smiled.

On the other side Nyayemalini also realised that Srinav would be hungry.

"Mai shigreh hi tumhare liye kuch bana deti hu putra, yahi rehna aur kahi jana mat." Nyayemalini said.

"Jaisa aap kahe Maa." Srinav assured.

Nyayemalini smiled as she sprinted out of the room. Soon after a while she returned with an entire plate of food.

"Aao putra mai tumhe aaj apne hatho se bhojan karaungi." She said.

They both sat down on a couch placed on the room. Nyayemalini made Srinav eat the food by her own hands.

After they were done, she saw a little food had gotten smeared around his mouth. Nyayemalini took her Uttariya and cleaned the sides of Srinav's face.

This caused a tear to roll down his cheek, as Srinav laid his head on her lap. The tears also brimmed her eyes as she finally got a chance to caress his head.

The love these mothers were being seen by Mahadev and Mata Parvati. The mother-goddess especially was incredibly touched by it.

"Srinav ka yeh swaroop mujhe Kartikeya ka smaran karaa raha hai swami." She said.

"Satyavachan." Mahadev smiled.

"Aur Amarsri ka yeh swaroop dekh ke mere man mei ek vichaar aaya." Mata Parvati said.

"Kaisa Vichar Gauri ?" Mahadev asked.

"Swami kitna accha hota yadi humari bhi koi putri hoti...." Mata Parvati sighed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Dayamalini aur Nyayemalini, apni puri Mamta nyochavar kardo inn dono par....*sighs in bliss*

Aur Mata Parvati aapka vichaar bahut achha hai ! Awashya purn hoga !