CHAPTER 18

It was night time and Amarsri was lying down on the bed as Dayamalini pulled the sheet over her.

"Maa mujhe nidra nahi aa rahi." Amarsri said.

"Nidra toh atyant awashyak hai putri. Aao, mai tumhe sulaa du." Dayamalini said sitting beside her.

Amarsri smiled as she placed her head on the lap of Dayamalini and she started caressing her head as sleep soon took over Amarsri, as her eyes closed.

A sudden realisation hit Dayamalini that today she had not offered her prayers to Kashinath Mahadev. She had forgotten it in the happiness of her daughter.

She looked down at Amarsri who was soundly sleeping with her head on resting on her lap, she cannot leave now because it will interrupt her slumber.

Luckily Maharaj Diwakar entered the room at that moment as a smile appeared his face seeing Dayamalini and Amarsri together.

The Maharani looked at him and gestured him to come to her. Diwakar nodded and went towards her.

"Swami, maine Kashinath baba ki aradhna nahi ki hai aaj, apni putri ki prasannata ke kaaran bhul gayi thi. Tanik yaha rahiye jisse mai jaa ke puja kar aayu." Dayamalini whispered.

"Awashya." Diwakar agreed.

Dayamalini gently lifted the head of Amarsri and got up as Diwakar sat down at her place. The Maharani then placed the head of Amarsri on his lap.

This caused a frown to appear on her face indicating disturbance in her sleep. But before Dayamalini could do anything, Diwakar started caressing her head, causing her fall into deep sleep again.

Dayamalini smiled at both of them, and then left to offer her prayers while Diwakar smiled looking at Amarsri, it was as if after years her daughter has returned to him.

As he caressed her head, he thought that if their daughter was alive today then she would've have been just like her.

Suddenly his other hand was grabbed by Amarsri, Diwakar smiled as he held it firmly and kissed her forehead.

On the other side Srinav was also in deep slumber as Nyayemalini fanned him with a smile on her face. She soon realised that she also hadn't offered her prayers to Mata Parvati.

'Mujhe Mata Gauri ko dhanyawad dena hoga, mere mamta ko fallit karne hetu.' Nyayemalini thought.

But how can she leave while she fanned her son ? Luckily to her aid Senapati Ambar came right on time.

"Mai pankha kar du ?" He whispered asked.

Nyayemalini smiled at him as she gave him the fan and left. Ambar sat down and started fanning Srinav who was sleeping peacefully.

A thought came to his mind that if they had a son, he would have been just like him.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

When a young Karn fans comes for debate, who hasn't read Mahabharat.

Me -

Dekho, chahe toh hum isko bina try kiye hi debate mei hara sakte hai aur tagda roast bhi kar sakte hai lekin

Dekho, chahe toh hum isko bina try kiye hi debate mei hara sakte hai aur tagda roast bhi kar sakte hai lekin..... bacche ka bachpanaa barbaad ho jayega. 😂😂😂