CHAPTER 9

The gods helplessly looked at their wives as they struggled to get up. The goddesses nervously looked around as the Asurs came near and near them.

"S-sachi !" Indra called.

"Swami !" Indrani responded

"D-devi Yudh-kaushala ka a-awaahan kijiye !" Indra said.

"K-keval woh hi a-aapko sabki iss paapi se r-raksha kar sakti hai." Suryadev said.

The goddesses joined their hands and closed their eyes.

"Om Yudh-kaushalaye namah ! Om Shastra-praveenamaye namah ! Om Harihareshwari-swaroopaye namah !" The goddesses chanted.

Suddenly a bright energy emerged in the sky, with so much light that it blinded the Asurs causing them to close their eyes back away.

Mahishasur slowly opened her eyes and was suprised seeing the goddess of weaponry and warfare, the one worshipped by warriors, Yudh-kaushala mounted on her Vaahan Suvarchas.

Seeing her all the Asurs backed away. The gods and goddesses looked at her with delight and hope as she came to the ground.

"Mahishasur ! Kisi lok par adhipatya karne ka yeh arth nahi hota ki waha ki streeyo par bhi tumhara adhipatya hai. Tumne devo ko paraast kiya hai, swarg tumhara huya. Ab deviyo ko jane do, woh swatantra hai." Yudh-kaushala said.

"Kadapi nahi ! Swarg ki sabhi vastuo par mera adhikar hai !" Mahishasur said.

"Nari koi vastu nahi murkh ! Jis par tu apna adhikar jamaa sake !" Yudh-kaushala said getting down from her Vaahan.

Mahishasur scoffed as he summoned another demonic club and hurled it at Amarsri, as the weapon went closer to her it got reduced to ashes.

"Asambhav !" Mahishasur exclaimed.

"Murkh asur ! Kya tu yeh nahi jaanta ki mai kaun hu !? Meri divya shaktiyo ke samaksh tera koi nakaratmak shashtra kaam nahi karega, anant divyata ka shrot hu mai, Amarsri hu mai !" She said.

"Asuro ! Akraman !" Mahishasur exclaimed.

Amarsri folded her front two hands and raised her brow as the hands behind raised the celestial bow Gandiv, summoned Hariharastra and shot it at the army.

As the astra fell down on the ground, the impact of it reduced each one of the asur to ashes. Mahishasur looked at around at the dirt which a moment before were his fearful asur sena.

Soon a divine rope fell over him, binding Mahishasur completely as he felt paralyzed in its grasp. Suddenly he was harshly pulled, causing him to fall right in front of Yudh-kaushala who held the end of the rope.

Mahishasur managed to sit straight up, and looked at her angrily as he struggled to get free from the rope. A smirk adorned her face as she kept her divine feet over his shoulder to stop him.

"Acche se sun lo Mahishasur, ek din tumhara yudh kisi aur stree se hoga, jo mujhse bhi anant-guna shaktishali hogi, swayam shakti hogi. Abhi tum swarg ka anand lo, punah ek nayi sena banao, jitne chahe utne shashtra ekatrit karo kintu tum uss stree ko parast nahi kar paoge." Yudh-kaushala said.

"Maine Brahmadev se Amritva ki praapti ki hai !" Mahishasur said.

"Smaran karo apne vardaan ke vachano ko, tumhare abhay daan mei Nari sammelit nahi hai." Yudh-kaushala smirked and let's go him.

Mahishasur gets out of the rope and angrily looks at Yudh-kaushala who disappears in thin air with the gods and goddesses.

"Koi Nari mera annt nahi kar sakti !" Mahishasur yelled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Ain't Amarsri just the coolest ? Like look at her swag when she used Gandiv.

The front two hands were folded with a 'seriously, this ?' expression while the back hands shoots the arrows effortlessly......