CHAPTER 19

"Om brahmane namah ! Om brahmane namah !" Hiranyaksh kept chanting.

Since years he has been engaged in a touch penance, sitting under a Banyan tree amidst all the weathers from coldest winters to hottest summers to stormy monsoons.

It seemed as if nothing in this world could break his severe austerities. Finally Brahmadev appeared in front of Hiranyaksh and offered him a boon.

"Brahmadev, mujhe vardaan dijiye ki jin-jin prajaati ka mai naam lu, unme se koi mujhe maar na sake !" Hiranyaksh said.

Brahmadev nodded as Hiranyaksh one by one started naming almost all the species that existed in the universe, almost.

In Kashi, Amarsri got worried seeing this. Hiranyaksh would soon conquer the three worlds. She has to be there for the well-being of universe and her lok.

Suddenly she heard footsteps of Dayamalini and Diwakar along with some more. One of which she recognised.

"Putri Amarsri, dekho tumse milne kaun aaya hai." Dayamalini said.

Amarsri turned around and saw Nyayemalini and Ambar coming with her son. seeing whom a smile appeared on her face. Srinav also smiled seeing this form of Amarsri.

"Putri, yeh tumhari mosi hai." Dayamalini said.

"Pranaam." Amarsri greeted.

"Naman. Jiji, aapki putri toh atyant sundar hai." Nyayemalini said.

She went towards Amarsri and cupped her face as the latter smiled. Srinav too couldn't help but smile, amidst the worries he had for Hiranyaksh.

Diwakar and Ambar noticed that although they were smiling, there was a hint of worry in their eyes.

"Kya huya ? Tum dono itne chintit kyu ho ?" Diwakar asked.

"Apne Mata-pita se kuch na chhupao." Ambar said.

"Pitashree, shrishti par abhi ek sankat aane wala hai." Srinav said.

"Aur iss liye tum dono ko jaana hoga ?" Nyayemalini asked.

"Aapko kaise pata ?" Amarsri asked.

"Maa hai hum tumhare, santaano ke man mei kya chal raha iska bhaan ho jata hai." Nyayemalini smiled sadly.

"Jao Amarsri, apna kartavya nibhao. Hum tumhe nahi rokenge." Dayamalini said.

Amarsri and Srinav smiled as they both went and stood at the big balcony and glanced at their parents, who had tears in their eyes yet didn't let them fall.

A bright light emerged from the two, causing the 4 to close their eyes. When the lights dimmed they saw their children in their real form of Harihareshwari and Shreeshaktiswar.

"Mata Nyayemalini aur Mata Dayamalimi, aapke mamta ne hume kritart kiya hai." Shreeshaktiswar said.

"Iss liye hum dono aapko vachan dete hai ki humare pratham Manav-avatar, Vidyashree aur Bhargav ka janm, Tretayug mei aap dono ke garbh se hoga." Harihareshwari said.

Both Dayamalini and Nyayemalini smiled as Diwakar and Ambar bowed to them both.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SEGMENT OF MOTHERGOOD.

By now if you didn't realise this book is the most important one of phase 2, as it sets the base for many books in the future.