CHAPTER 14

After the anger of Mata Mahishasur-mardhini vanished, Mahadev went towards her and she smiled seeing him.

"Parvati, Kailash tumhari pratiksha kar raha hai." Mahadev said.

"Itne shigreh nahi Mahadev." Narayan said coming between them.

"Tatparya ?" Mahadev asked.

"Abhi aapke samaksh aapki Parvati nahi Katyayani hai. Aur inhe Kailash toh aapko vidhi-poorv hi lana hoga." Narayan said.

A smile appeared on Mahadev's face as he understood what bhagwaan Vishnu meant.

"Pitashree, yadi aap kahe toh mai vivah prastav leke jayu ?" Amarsri asked.

"Nahi putri, tum nahi." Mahadev shook his head remembering what happened last time.

Everyone laughed as Amarsri shook her head and then chuckled.

□□ FEW DAYS LATER □□

The marriage of Mahadev and Mata Katyayani was taking place. Rishi Katyayan was truly blessed and so were everyone who were witnessing it.

All the universe was rejoicing except Maharaj Diwakar of Kashi.

As he prayed to Mahadev, he only asked for the well-being of his wife, Dayamalini

As he prayed to Mahadev, he only asked for the well-being of his wife, Dayamalini. After years of trying they had finally given birth to a daughter.

But within few weeks of her birth, Mrityu devi took the little baby in her lap. This had left Maharaj Diwakar and Maharani Dayamalini heartbroken.

14 years later, he had overcome the grief but his wife was still devastated. Maharani Dayamalini had started thinking of Harihareshwari as her daughter.

This was a coping technique for her, after the death of their daughter Dayamalini made a small sculpture of a baby, and named it Amarsri to whom she was devoted to since forever.

Every year she made a sculpture of Amarsri, from age 0-13, she felt as though she was witnessing her own child growing up.

Currently she was working on the sculpture of Amarsri as a 14 year old girl, diwakar prayed for her to get over the grief because he knew that somewhere in her heart Dayamalini wad aware that Harihareshwari is not her daughter.

But Dayamalini was not the only one creating statues for coping up with her grief. Her sister Nyayemalini also was.

She was the wife of Ambar, senapati of Maharaj Diwakar. They had never gotten the fortune of a child. And thus Nyayemalini chose to consider Shreeshaktiswar as her child.

She also like Dayamalini created a statues of Srinav in various age group. Ambar watched Nyayemalini sadly as she made the sculpture of a 14 year old Srinav.

Tears filled his eyes, as he saw her in a dark room she carved the image of 14 year old Srinav out of the stone.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Pehchana Diwakar kaun hai ? Who had this face claim in Harihareshwari 1 ????

He is none other than Maharaj Dilip ! So if he is Dilip then is Dayamalini, Maharani Aarvi ? Yes !

So Maharaj Diwakar is JishnuPranaa

And Maharani Dayamalini is Trumanshi

Senapati Ambar is vedvaani

And Maharani Nyayemalini is Hemashree004

These 4 are sailors very close to the Harihareshwari series and also my heart and thus they will play these characters in many faces throughout the series.

I love you 4 so much ❤️