CHAPTER 39

Bhagwaan Narsimha was stomping on the entire earth, roaring and shaking the cosmos. The anger had clouded his mind, and thus he wasn't able to remember himself also.

The entire world was now in the state of a peril. From Vaikunth to Kailash to Brahmalok all were in a state of worry seeing such a rage.

"Prabhu Narsimha !" Someone called him.

He snaps his head and turned towards that direction and sees a woman carrying Trishul, she of coppery red complexion, radiating anger and rage just like him.

Her face seemed familiar to him, but due to rage blurring his mind and vision he couldn't recognise her.

"Prabhu Narsimha ! Aapke krodh ke kaaran Prithvi pralay ki stithi mei pahuch chuki hai ! Aapko shaant hona hi hoga !" Devi Krodhaagni said.

Seeing her telling him what to do, his anger increased even more. Bhagwaan Narsimha ran towards devi Krodhaagni, lunging at her.

He was about to attack her but she raised her Trishul up, causing his nails to scratch the handle. He grabbed the handle and both engaged into a tug of war.

With one jerk, Narsimha got hold of the Trishul and swinged it at her but she ducked and got behind him, getting hold of the Trishul and pulling it.

With her behind him and the handle in front, Bhagwaan Narsimha got caught in a choke hold, but not for long. He got hold of the Trishul and through it throws devi Krodhaagni away.

She lands on her feet while the Trishul gets thrown in the other direction. Both of them roared as they again lunge at eachother, this time without weapons.

Bhagwaan Narsimha raises his hand but before he could attack, devi Krodhaagni gets hold of them. Both of start to wrestle each other.

His long and sharp nails pierced the back of her hands, while she twists his hands. Bhagwaan Narsimha easily overpowers her as he pushes her away.

He runs towards her but this time she flies up in the sky. Bhagwaan Narsimha too follows her and in that way she makes him leave the earth and brings him to space.

When they both reach a barren surface in space she disappears right in front him. Bhagwaan Narsimha looks around angrily but isn't able to locate her. Getting irritated and frustrated at that he roars and blazes.

On the other side in Chaitanya lok, everyone thank devi Krodhaagni for removing Bhagwaan Narsimha from earth.

"Bhagwaan Narsimha prithvi se dur hai, kintu yadi unka krodh shigreh shaant nahi huya toh sampoorn shrishti ka naash ho jayega." Indradev said.

"Jaise lohe ko loha hi kaat sakta hai, waise hi aaj Prabhu Narsimha ke krodh ko krodh se hi shaant karna hoga." Srinav said.

"Hume ab unse praathna karna hai jinka krodh Bhagwaan Vishnu ke krodh se bhi adhik prachand ho." Amarsri said.

"Arthat Mahadev ?" Indradev muttered.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Amarsri ko khatro ke khiladi khelne ka purana shauk hai 😑😑

In the series Mata Kali appeared 4 times and Amarsri fought with her thrice, stood against even Veer Bhadra and now this girl went heads on with Narsimha bhagwaan.....

Isse himmat kahe ya death wish ?
🤣🤣🤣

Yaha iska khatro ka khiladi chalta hai waha piche Srinav ko yeh dekh ke kidney mei bhi heart attack hota hai
🤣🤣🤣