CHAPTER 42

The gods and goddesses clutched their hearts in fear seeing the energy emitting from Prabhu Sharabh and Bhagwaan Narsimha.

Soon appeared two divine feminine entities with the heads of lion. One beside Prabhu Sharabh and another beside bhagwaan Narsimha.

The one beside Sharabh avatar was mounted on a lion and had 4 hands, she was none other than Mata Pratyangira, form of Mata Parvati.

And the one who appeared beside Narsimha was the form of devi Laxmi, Narsimhi.

Mata Pratyangira was the energy of Prabhu Sharabh and Mata Narsimhi was the energy of bhagwaan Narsimha

Mata Pratyangira was the energy of Prabhu Sharabh and Mata Narsimhi was the energy of bhagwaan Narsimha. Thus they both were able to get pass the destructive energy of both the supreme lords.

The gods and goddesses bowed to them from Kailash. Both the lion-headed goddesses summoned pots of Chandan paste and went towards bhagwaan Narsimha.

They both looked at each other and nodded in assurance. Mata Pratyangira and Mata Narsimhi then pour the paste over bhagwaan Narsimha.

As they keep pouring the chandan, the destructive rage coming out from him started decreasing. Soon he was completely covered in cold chandan from head to toe.

 Soon he was completely covered in cold chandan from head to toe

The Ugra shakti that was emitting from him now diminished. Down in Kailash Amarsri opened her eyes and all looked at her.

"Woh shaant ho gaye." She smiled.

The gods and goddesses sighed in relief, finally the universe was safe from the anger of Bhagwaan Narsimha. Up there in the cosmos, the deity who was now drenched in chandan was not Narsimha but Narayan.

Mata Pratyangira, Mata Narsimhi and Prabhu Sharabh now came to their real form of Mata Parvati, Mata Laxmi and Mahadev.

"PRABHU NARSIMHA, PRABHU SHARABH, MATA PRATYANGIRA AUR MATA NARSIMHI KI JAI ! " Everyone hailed.

"Dhanya hai aap Narayan, yeh jaante huye bhi ki Narsimha avatar mei aap apna niyantran kho denge, aapne fir bhi apne bhakt hetu yeh roop dharan kiya. Mai jaanta hu isme bhi aapki ek leela awahya hai, yeh vinash bhi aapki leela ka hi bhaag tha." Mahadev said.

"Mahadev, yeh satya hai ki sab kuch Jo huya woh meri hi leela ka bhaag tha. Iske dwara mai sansaar ko yeh seekh dena chahta tha ki yadi vyakti apne vijay ke baad swayam par jo niyantran hai woh khode toh parinaam vinashkarak hota hai." Narayan said.

"Shri Hari Narayan, aapki iss leela se sabko yeh bhi seekh milti hai ki jo vyakti apne vijay ke baad swayam par jo niyantran hai woh kho deta hai, woh swayam ke mul-charitra ko hi bhul jata hai. Isse woh dusro ko hi nahi, apetu swayam ko bhi haani pahuchata hai." Mahadev said.

And that's how the leela of Bhagwaan Narsimha ended along with the era of truth, Satyug.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

MORAL OF THE STORY - DON'T LOSE CONTROL OVER YOURSELF EVEN AFTER VICTORY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NEVER LET YOUR ANGER OVER TAKE YOUR MIND !

BOLO PRABHU NARSIMHA, PRABHU SHARABH, MATA PRATYANGIRA AUR MATA NARSIMHI KI JAI !

AND SATYUG KHATAM HUYA !!!!!!!

Btw just so you don't die, the next chapter is last.