CHAPTER 23

Following the death of Tarkasur, who was killed by Kartikeya, his sons Tarkaksh, Vidyunmali and Kamalaksh undertook severe penances by which they pleased Brahmadev.

They requested that they may become immortal. Resisting it, Brahmadev said to them that nothing can be immortal. Then Tarkaksh, Vidyunmali and Kamalaksh asked to be blessed with impregnable fortresses, which would be everlasting.

However, as Brahmadev told them that nothing could be everlasting, they requested that the destruction of the cities could be brought about by a single arrow only.

On the hope that it was impossible for anyone to shoot such an arrow. Brahma then blessed them that such fortresses would be constructed.

Soon three cities were constructed by Mayasur, one was located near Patal and was made of iron. The second one was located near earth and was made of silver, the third one was located around Swarg and was made of gold.

The three cities were mobile and moved in such a way that they would never be in a single line, except for a few moments in around a thousand years, when the Nakshatra Pushya would be in conjunction with the moon.

Asuras from everywhere came and started living in these cities called the Tripur, where they were assured to be safe.

After several years of joy, the inherent evil tendencies of the Asurs surfaced once again and they began to oppress the good and torment the noble. They started shattering the blessed peace of the cosmos.

And therefore Kartikeya bhagwaan had come to Kailash because he knew only Mahadev can restore peace in this universe now.

Others gods along with Indra, also realised the vulnerability of this situation thus they approached Brahmadev, who told them to ask Mahadev for help.

Right now all the gods and goddesses were present at Kailash asking for the help of the Adi-yogi.

"Tripur ab adharm ka shrot ban chuka hai Mahadev." Srinav said.

"Aur koi unhe parast nahi kar paa raha. Ab woh teeno swayam ko Surya-mandal mei sthapit karna chahte hai." Kartikeya said.

"Pitashree, yadi Tripur Surya-mandal mei sthapit hogaya tab sampurn shrishti asantulit hojayegi." Amarsri said.

"Kya mai aisa hone dunga ? Nahi. Kal ke din teeno Tripur ek sthan par kuch kshan hetu sthit honge, tab hi unka naash hoga." Mahadev said.

"Iss karya hetu Mahadev, hum sab aapka saath denge." Indra said.

"Mai aapki rath banungi Mahadev." Bhumi devi said.

"Aur hum uss rath ke pahiye." Surya and Chandra said.

"Mai aapka dhanush banunga Mahadev." Him-naresh said.

"Aur mai uski pratyancha." Vasuki said.

"Aur mai woh baan banunga jisse aap Tripur ka sanghar karenge." Narayan said.

"Aur mai uss baan ka mastiksh." Agni said.

"Mai swayam ko uss baan ke piche stith karunga, use gati dene hetu." Vayudev said.

"Aur mai, swayam aapka saarthi banunga Mahadev." Brahmadev said.

"Uchit hai." Mahadev smiled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

So there is a confusion about which bow Mahadev used to destroy Tripur.

Is it Pinaka as per Shiv Puran and Matsya Puran ? Or is it Vijay as per Karn fans ?

It was very hard for me to choose one, because the knowledge of scriptures cannot be underestimated neither can the statements of Bhutta....I mean Karn fans.

But I'm afraid I have to go with Shiv Puran and show it as Pinaka bow. It was very hard for me to take the decision but I have taken and I hope you all will understand and accept it.

Aur aisa bhi nahi hai ki Vijay ki jagah Pinak dikha diya toh Karn dev ki shaan Dharmport mei kam ho jayegi. Aisa bilkul nahi hoga, unki shaan barkaraar rahegi.
🙏🙏🙏
------

vedvaani remember how you gave each of us the roleplays of toys and inanimate objects for your book ?

See sadist, the gods already did that for Tripurantak Mahadev 😂😂😂

Just shows how our scriptures have everything in them. You name it they have it 😂😂😂😂