CHAPTER 25

"Putri inse milo, yeh hai Sapt-rishi." Mata Parvati introduced.

"Pranaam." Ashok-sundari bowed.

"Kalyanamstu." The seven sages smiled.

"Yeh hai Nandi aur Gan-jan." Mata Parvati told.

"Pranaam." Ashok-sundari greeted.

"Pranaam kumari." They all greeted.

"Aur yeh hai tumhare Jyesht aur Jyeshtha." Mata Parvati said.

"Pranaam." Ashok-sundari bowed.

"Kalyanamstu." Amarsri and Srinav smiled.

"Chalo putri, hum tumhe Kailash dikhate hai." Mata Parvati said taking Ashok-sundari with her.

She showed her the entire Kailash, Ashok-sundari was in awe seeing such a beautiful place. Mata Parvati then took her daughter to the their palace, and got her ready.

She lovingly brushed the hair of Ashok-sundari and braided it, adorning her hair with head-pieces and flowers. Mata Parvati made her wear necklaces and little bangles fit for her hands.

"Maa hume bhook lagi hai." Ashok-sundari said.

"Hum tumhare liye swadisht vyanjan bana dete hai putri, kuch kshan pratiksha karo." Mata Parvati said.

"Toh kya hum tab tak bahar jaa ke khel sakte hai ?" She asked.

"Awashya jao putri, kintu adhik dur mat jana." Mata Parvati said.

"Jaisa aap kahe maa." Ashok-sundari smiled.

She got up and sprinted her way out as Mata Parvati chuckled. Ashok Sundari made her way outside and looked at all the directions and wondered where to go.

She decided to go near maansarovar, for it was the most beautiful sight in Kailash. Going there she found someone who she recalled as her Jyeshtha Amarsri.

It seemed as though she was waiting for someone. Suddenly Amarsri's gaze fell on Ashok-sundari.

"Ashok-sundari, tum yaha ?" She asked with a smile

"Pranaam Jyeshtha." Ashok-sundari went towards her.

"Yaha akele kaise aana huya ?" Amarsri asked.

"Mata bhojan bana rahi hai, iss liye hum bahar khelne aagaye." She said.

"Uttam." Amarsri smiled.

"Waise aap yaha kiski pratiksha kar rahi hai ?" Ashok-sundari asked.

"Tumhare Jyesht ki." Amarsri said.

At that moment Srinav came looking at the basket of flower he had made.

"Priye yeh pushp dekhiye." He said.

And at that moment his eyes fell on Ashok-sundari.

"Pranaam Jyesht." She greeted.

"Kalyanamstu." Srinav smiled.

"Yeh sundar pushp kiske liye hai Jyesht ?" Ashok-sundari asked.

"Tumhare liye hai." Srinav said.

"Satya ?" Ashok-sundari's face got lit.

"Ha, yeh pushp maine tumhare liye hi toh chune hai." Srinav said.

He knelt down at her level and gave her the flower basket. Ashok-sundari smiled taking it and then hugged Srinav happily, causing Amarsri to chuckle at their cuteness.

Suddenly Nandi came there towards them.

"Mata Parvati, aap sabhi ko bhojan hetu bula rahi hai." He informed.

"Hum aate hai." Amarsri said and Nandi left.

Srinav picked Ashok-sundari up, as he along with Amarsri went to the have lunch.

From above this was seen by Mahadev who smiled at the three.

"Mahadev, aapka Rath aur Dhanush dono sajj hai. Tripur ka annt kar shrishti ko bhaymukt kare." Brahmadev said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

We all have our favourite elder cousin. Although they are half-siblings their bond is that of cousin, if you know what I mean.

And if Ashok-sundari's inclination is towards Srinav then don't worry, Ganesh ji's inclination will be towards Amarsri.

*Sighs in bliss* Very lit duo they both were in book 2...... Especially during the Rishabh avatar part.... Remember the bickering of Amarsri and Narayan ? He's like - Tum chup raho ! She's like - Aapse baat hi kaun kar raha hai ? 😆😆😆

So When will Ganesh ji appear ?

*Goes to check timeline*
*Comes back with a big smile*

HE'LL COME IN THE NEXT BOOK ! HARIHARESHWARI 8 !

I thought he would come after 1 or 2 books but turns out according to the time line I made for the series, he shall come in Book 8 !