039; wait until the morning

molliecan i come back tonight

mollie
can i come back tonight

max:)
yeah

max:)
i'd love that

mollie
are we gonna talk about anything

max:)
obviously after what you did
[this message was deleted by the sender]

max:)
not until you're ready to

mollie
okay

max:)
okay, see you soon

––––

third person.

"this is reminding me of junior year," corbyn said, pulling up outside of max's house as mollie turned to him, "i used to sneak in and out of houses all the time because they didn't want their dads seeing me."

"but my dad is dead," mollie mumbled with a frown as corbyn stared at her for a few seconds.

"...right but max doesn't want me staying over or being in the same room as you because unsafe sex," he held his hands up, "even though we can do it anywhere, so it's not stopping anything."

"just stay over anyway." mollie told him.

"no," he shook his head, "i'm better off respecting his rules to keep on his good side, it'll make things worse if i stay over."

"okay," mollie gave him a faint smile.

"so," corbyn said, the couple getting out of his car as he collected the girl's belongings from the backseats, "in three days i will pick you up from here and we'll go to la?"

"okay," she nodded in agreement, her things being placed beside her while she was leant against his car, "how long are we in la for?"

"as long as you want," he replied, tucking her hair behind her ears, "if you need me or you get the urge to do anything, call me and i'll answer as soon as i can."

"i'll be fine."

"i don't trust that." he shook his head as his hands went to her waist, "you're very unpredictable."

"i'm just feeling a little all over the place," mollie looked up at him, "i promise i'll be safe."

"mhm, alright," corbyn mumbled with a kiss being placed on her forehead, "let me know how max is doing when you speak to him."

"are you going to be okay?" mollie asked him, a concerned look painted on her face whilst corbyn subtly nodded.

"yeah," he replied, "i'll text you if i need you."