099; im a little needy

third person.

mollie woke up earlier than she would most mornings that day, corbyn's side of the bed empty and their blinds already open while she rubbed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

as she pulled herself out of bed and walked into the living room, she scratched the back of her neck while taking notice of nicole wrapped underneath a duvet on the couch, her confused expression growing on her face while wondering through to the kitchen.

"nicole's here," mollie spoke up as she walked into the kitchen, staring at her boyfriend cooking bacon while he glanced to her.

"she came over last night," he replied, "she wanted to speak to you but i said you were asleep. she had a small argument with jack and his mom."

"oh," she frowned, her hands loosely holding onto his upper arm followed by the side of her face being rested there, "is she okay?"

"she's fine, she was just angry and upset." corbyn nodded, "so i said she could stay the night, also apologised to me so we're on good terms now, we're friends again."

"good," mollie smiled slightly, placing a small kiss on his arm before walking over to the fridge and looking into it, "do we have lemons?"

"why do we need lemons?"

"so i can make water with lemons in it." she said, "like saskia does for me."

"i want a glass of that." corbyn frowned.

"okay i will get you a glass of lemon water." she replied, placing the lemon on the counter before walking back over to corbyn and wrapping her arms around his torso from behind.

"i'm not a lemon." corbyn frowned, "and you're cold."

"mhm," mollie mumbled, resting her forehead on his back with a small smile on her face.

a smile grew on corbyn's face as his girlfriend kept her arms around him, her hands locked together while he placed the pieces of bacon into pieces of bread for their breakfast, allowing her to continue being affectionate and trying his best to avoid telling her he was enjoying it.

"i need to cut up the lemon." mollie spoke up, pulling herself away from the boy as he turned herself back to her original task.

"i will be at the table," corbyn replied, placing a kiss on her temple before leaving a plate on the counter for nicole and taking the other two over to the table.

once mollie had cut up slices of lemon and grabbed two glasses of iced water, she placed the slices in the drink before taking those over to where corbyn sat, placing one in front of him before she said down beside him.

"thank you for the breakfast," she smiled at him.

"thank you for the lemon water." corbyn returned the smile, watching her shuffle her chair slightly closer to his and turn her body more towards him.

"you guys kind of look like an old married couple right now," nicole spoke up as they both jumped and turned their heads to her, "just saying."

"you're welcome to third wheel and join us," he replied, "you have a bacon sandwich on the counter waiting for you."

"really?" nicole smiled, sitting herself up as they both nodded and turned back to their meal, "is this how your mornings always go?"