063; these are a lot of questions

third person.

the why don't we show in virginia had soon come around and everyone's families had attended to come cheer them on and enjoy the night as one large group.

with nicole and mollie stood either side of the group yet trying to enjoy the night, it didn't take long until nicole kept her eyes on the girl stood with her boyfriend, the two of them more focused on talking to one another than the crowds cheering around them.

and after the show with everyone heading towards the back doors and on their way to their own cars after a tiresome night, max's family made their way over to his car, waiting on mollie's decision on whether she would go with him or with corbyn.

yet for corbyn, he had worked up the courage to go speak to his ex-band mates about his current situation and how he was feeling, in attempts to work up to the question of rejoining his passion.

on his way to the tour bus where he knew the four boys were currently all resting, his kept his head to the ground with a frown on his face, shaken slightly by nerves.

and in the middle of the short journey between the bus and the venue, he was soon bombarded with flashes from cameras as they all gathered in a circle around him, a smile being forced on his face to avoid disappointment from them.

"why didn't you perform tonight?"

"the fans are really disappointed in you, corbyn. how do you feel about that?"

"are you still friends with the band?"

"why did you leave them?"

"these are a lot of questions," corbyn nervously laughed between them all, fiddling with his rings as he glanced above the crowd of cameras for someone he knew.

"you've really let everyone down." a cameraman spoke up as corbyn quickly turned to him, his laughter dying as his face fell slightly.

and as all of the crowd wondered off towards the venue in suspicions of the band being inside and leaving corbyn standing alone, the boy stared at the ground while each cameraman left, hearing him let out a sigh while he shoved his hands into his pockets.

yet, glancing back up to where the crowd had just been stood his face fell as his eyes made contact with max stood in front of him where the back of the crowd previously was, their actions mimicked while mollie stood by her brother's car.

"this is bad," mollie mumbled.

"he has good intentions," astrid shook her head, a faint smile on her face while watching max and corbyn stare at each other in an awkward silence.

and with a small sigh escaping corbyn's lips, he gave max a slight shrug and turned himself back to the tour bus, standing frozen momentarily and max began to walk up to him.

"let's go together," he spoke up, placing his hand on corbyn's back and encouraging him towards the tour bus, "it'll be less intimidating."

as they approached the tour bus and were only a few feet away from the door, max turned himself to corbyn to watch him bring his hand over his eyes, his head dropped down towards the floor in an attempt to compose himself.

mollie was still watching by her bothers's car, her hand being held by astrid to prevent her from interrupting their conversation while a frown was on her face, "astrid he's crying."

"it's okay," she nodded, "max has got it."

and when the door to the bus opened, max was first to turn his head that direction to see who had been the one to come to the door, an unfamiliar guy stood in front of them as he left the bus.