050; i got a hot girlfriend

third person.

corbyn had woke up late afternoon the next day, missing the reservation they had for a lunch date to give them a chance to have a serious talk and hardly any time for them to get ready and leave for a party happening a few blocks away.

it was obvious to his girlfriend that he wasn't in the mood to socialise with anyone but her, watching him try style his hair as best as possible while it being clear he would much rather stay in bed and do nothing but forcing himself to go to be there for mollie if needed.

they left their hotel room hand in hand, corbyn being guided down the hall by mollie while she gave him a small smile every so often, standing beside the elevators as they waited for one of the doors to open.

"you're pretty," mollie said as she looked up to him, "i like what you're wearing."

"thanks." he mumbled with a sigh, giving her a small smile as she responded with a frown.

and while they walked into the elevator and mollie pressed the button leading down to the lobby, she turned to her boyfriend while the doors closed, a frown on his face.

"hey," mollie said as she looked at him, "we'll get through this together."

"i'm sorry," he shook his head and stared at the ground, "i don't know what's going on with me."

"that's okay," the girl shrugged as her hands were resting on his forearms, "you don't have to know all the time."

corbyn replied with a nod as he placed a small kiss on her forehead, resting his head on top of hers while she stood there with a frown on her face, the elevator coming to a stop as the doors open.

as corbyn lifted his head back up and attempted to walk out of the elevator, mollie grabbed his hand and stopped him from doing so, pressing the button back up to their floor as he looked at her.

"let's skip this one," she shook her head and gave him a faint smile, "it's just a party."

"no because cara is expecting-"

"she understands." mollie told him, "don't worry about it."

"did you want to go to the party?" corbyn asked.

"no." mollie said, "i'd rather go back to bed."

"okay," he mumbled.

after the elevator stopped again on the floor there room was located, the couple walked along the hallway as mollie grabbed their keycard from her bag, unlocking the door before she held it open for the boy.

"that's not right," he frowned, moving her out of the way as he held the door open, "i do that, you go first."

"why do i always have to go first?" mollie questioned him, walking into the room as he followed soon after.

"so i can be your security guard and stop any guy from kidnapping you while my back is turned to you," corbyn explained, closing their door as he turned on the dim light, "and because i get to stare at your ass in the process."

"that makes perfect sense." mollie replied, grabbing her shirt from her bed as corbyn shook his head, "what?"

"wear mine."

"why?"

"because i want you to." corbyn shrugged, throwing his shirt at her while she smiled slightly, "and i know you're wearing red underneath so it's a win for me."

"how did you know that?" she looked at him confused while changing her shirts, "i put it on while you were asleep."

"you always do to parties." he said, changing into comfier clothes and placing his phone onto the table next to the bed, "just in case you get lucky."

"i get lucky?" she raised her eyebrows, watching him get into bed while he nodded, grabbing her makeup remover in the process, "you get lucky."

"i'm already lucky," corbyn told her, pulling the covers over himself while watching her get herself ready for bed, "i got a hot girlfriend."

"shut up," mollie mumbled, an awkward smile on her face as she turned a light shade of red, walking into the bathroom.

"can you come to bed?" he yelled through to the bathroom, watching her grab her toothbrush before suddenly coming to a stop with her action and standing in the doorway.

"do you want to order some food?" mollie asked.

"not really," he furrowed his eyebrows.

"i'm really craving something salty." she frowned.

"order some fries," corbyn suggested as she placed her toothbrush down, walking over to the bed before she grabbed her phone and eventually climbed into it.

"i don't want fries." mollie shook her head, staring at her phone screen while corbyn furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"pretzels? salted popcorn? uh, i don't know," he shrugged, one arm wrapping around the girl as he placed a few kisses on her arm, "just come cuddle."

"okay," she huffed, placing her phone down on the table beside their bed before moving herself under the covers and turning to face her boyfriend, the couple inches away from each other.

"i think as we go through this whole getting better process it'll cause a few disagreements." corbyn spoke up as mollie subtly nodded in agreement with him, "i think we need to know that that's okay."

"and i don't want this to seem like i'm trying to force you to move on from nana so quickly," he continued, grabbing her hand as his two wrapped around it, "we can still talk about her, we can go see her grave, we can do the stuff she used to love, it's more about accepting that she isn't here, okay?"

"mhm," she slowly nodded, "i love you."

"i love you." corbyn smiled slightly, placing a kiss on her hand followed by one on her lips while she paused for a moment and stared at him, "what?"

"i do want fries," she let out a sigh of relief, reaching back over to the table to grab her food, "do you want anything?"

"where are you ordering from?"

"i don't know," she sighed, "i just need some salty fries."

"go to mcdonald's." corbyn replied, grabbing his wallet from the table and opening it up, "can you add the share box of nuggets to the order."

"mhm," she mumbled, "anything to drink?"

"dr pepper," he said, placing his card in her free hand as she turned to face him.

"i don't need your card."

"it's for a craving." he shrugged, "my treat."

"i'm not pregnant corbyn," she said as they both let out a small laugh, only for them both suddenly go quiet and turn to each other confused.

"the last time we had sex was like two weeks ago." corbyn mentioned with a small frown.

"i'm two days late," mollie said before she instantly shrugged, "but that could be anything."

"true." he raised his eyebrows, "and you always crave salty food."

"and we used protection." she nodded, looking back at her phone, "we're fine."

"i panicked then." he said through a small laugh, "maybe we should do a test just in case."

"no, we're fine we don't need to." mollie shook her head, using her card to pay for their order as corbyn gave her a nod.

"okay, okay." he mumbled.

a/n

heheheh

actually quick question how do u all think miss mollie would react if she found out she was pregnant

i know how she'd react but i wanna hear other people pls tell me