075; you haven't let her down

lover🖤are you coming back yet

lover🖤
are you coming back yet

besson❤️‍🩹
still in the studio

lover🖤
do you know when you'll be home

besson❤️‍🩹
not til late :( we're abt to do
a photoshoot for the song so
it'll take a few more hours

lover🖤
okay

besson❤️‍🩹
did you need me? i can leave if
you need me

lover🖤
no no you finish with the guys

besson❤️‍🩹
are you okay?

lover🖤
yeah i'm fine

lover🖤
i'll see you when you get back

besson❤️‍🩹
go to sleep don't wait for me

lover🖤
i'd rather wait to know ur ok

besson❤️‍🩹
okay

besson❤️‍🩹
i'll try be home as early as possible

––––

third person.

corbyn had arrived back home just past two in the morning, attempting to be as quiet as possible walking through the front door and making sure it was locked before he headed towards their bedroom.

following the noise that was coming from the room, he pushed the door open slightly as his head peeked in, noticing his girlfriend in one of his favourite hoodies while her head was laying on his pillow.

"hi," he said through a whisper as he walked into their bedroom, looking over to the girl already under the covers while staring at her laptop screen displaying a movie.

"hi," she mumbled.

"did you eat?" corbyn asked, placing his bag and phone down before watching her shake her head, "do you want to?"

"not hungry," mollie said as he sighed, "come and cuddle."

"i need to shower first and then i'll come to bed," he replied, turning on the bathroom light as she let out a small groan and turned her head to him.

"corbyn," she frowned.

"you won't want to cuddle me until i shower," he laughed slightly, "i'm sweaty and gross."

"...be quick," she told him as she turned back to her laptop, "i'm not touching you if you're sweaty."

with a smile on his face, the boy closed the door to the bathroom as he proceeded to have a quick shower, trying to not take as long knowing his girlfriend was impatiently waiting to be beside him.