074; your girlfriend is bossy

third person.

"your hand is sweaty."

"i'm nervous." corbyn replied to his girlfriend, tightly gripping onto her hand as they walked into the building their studio was located in, a few minutes away from reuniting with his four former band members.

"it's just the guys," she shrugged, "don't be nervous."

"last time they saw me i was probably crying and a total wreck, i am nervous." he said through a slight laugh, "what if they make fun of me for being like that?"

"..no one is going to make fun of you for that." she looked up at him as they stood by one of the elevators, "and if they do i'll talk to them. can you please wipe your hand?"

"sorry," corbyn quickly replied, letting go of her hand and proceeding to wipe his along his jeans to try reduce the amount of sweat, "what if it's awkward?"

"corbyn." mollie walked into the elevator as she turned herself to him, her eyebrows raised as the boy held up his hands in defence, "it's going to be fine."

"i haven't spoke to zach alone since i punched him," the boy said, shoving his hands into his pockets as mollie pressed the button to the floor they wanted to be on, "that'll be awkward."

"mollie." he continued whilst staring at the elevator door, "is this too soon?"

"is what too soon?"

"joining the band again." he turned to her, "is it too soon? i'm excited but i'm nervous and i don't know if the fans will want me back or if i can cope with everything again like what if-"

"anymore time away from the band and you'll get bored of hanging out with just me," she raised an eyebrow as he let out a small laugh.

"funny joke, i'm never bored of that." he smiled, "but i do miss them."

"then it's not too soon." mollie told him, as they approached the floor, hearing corbyn let out a sigh while the door opened.

"it's not too late to turn back." corbyn said as he turned his head back to outside of the elevator, being met with daniel and jack stood with milkshakes in their hands.

"it is now," mollie gave him a smile, her hand on his back while guiding him out of the elevator as daniel and jack stared at them.

"hello," jack spoke up, taking a sip of his milkshake while daniel slowly smiled, "we've been waiting."

"by the elevator..?" corbyn questioned him as he nodded.

"we thought you'd back out," daniel said through a laugh as jack nodded again, "..and you almost did."

"thank god your girlfriend is bossy," jack raised his eyebrows, grabbing corbyn's hand and pulling them both down the hallway.

"although if you still need time it's perfectly fine," daniel added on while he followed beside them, corbyn's other hand now tightly intertwined with his girlfriends again, "there's no pressure, we just thought the song would be better with you in it."

"he's ready." jack nodded, walking into the studio and immediately sitting down beside zach as daniel rolled his eyes.

"jack, give him choice." daniel argued, offering his chair to mollie as she shook her head.

"i'll stand, i won't be here long." mollie replied as corbyn turned his head to her, "..what?"

"i want you here," he said.

"i need to get some food for us to have in our home," she frowned as the other four glanced to each other.

"we can do that later," he mumbled, pulling her onto his lap as he sat down, a tight-lipped smile appearing on her face as the others smiled, "i do want to be back in the band, i am ready."