052; her favourite hook up

third person.

"please just direct it all," cara looked at mollie, the two staring down at the girl's coursework while their friend group sat around the room, "i have no idea what i'm doing."

after the group back in virginia decided to get on a flight to new york despite a few things stopping them from going previously, charlie had bought spencer along with her to give corbyn another boy to talk to that they knew he'd get along with.

and while they left to go get themselves a coffee to let the girls decide what they were doing for cara's photoshoot, rowan was left in a room full of girls and was awkwardly stood beside cara and mollie, wanting to help with the shoot.

"are you sure?" mollie looked at cara.

"yes i have no idea what i'm doing." cara nodded.

"you can incorporate flowers into it." rowan suggested as he shrugged, "you've mentioned a lot about nature so maybe some white roses might go well?"

"do we have any white roses in this studio space?" mollie asked, "i can ask corbyn to pick up some on his way back."

"you might have to do that." cara replied, receiving a nod from mollie while she grabbed her phone.

"can we add some kissing into it?" dawn folded her arms while she smiled, "mollie let's kiss for the photoshoot."

"dawn," nicole raised her eyebrows and tilted her head, "she's not single."

"and she's not in the photoshoot." charlie said through a small laugh, "so it's not possible."

"nicole," cleo spoke up, "are you having a boy or a girl?"

"did i not tell anyone?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

"you knew?" mollie looked over at her, "and you didn't tell me?"

"or me?" charlie frowned.

"i didn't think you cared about what my baby is gonna be," nicole shrugged and smiled, watching mollie frown with a slightly offended expression on her face.

"i'm your best friend." mollie said, "of course i care."

"i also want to know so i can help you with names." cara replied as nicole shook her head.

"i think i have a name." nicole told them all, "and it's a girl."

"...how did jack take that?" olivia asked.

"he's angry because he said we all manifested it, but he's now very excited."

"i couldn't imagine having a baby." evie placed her hands on her hips, "like... what a weird concept."

"so what are you going to name her?" cara asked.

"i like rory." nicole shrugged, "i also like julie."

"that's reserved." mollie disrupted the conversation while she stared at her camera.

"for what?"

"for me." she said, earning confused stares from everyone in the room before the doors were opened and corbyn and spencer walked through, drinks in both their hands.

and once their attention turned away from mollie and to the boys, corbyn let out an exaggerated sigh while he placed the drinks down, turning to the group, "so, because me and spencer are so nice..."

"this was just corbyn's idea." spencer shook his head. 

"well... no i was only going to get a drink for mollie, you suggested everyone." corbyn looked at him, "we decided to buy everyone a drink, please come choose which one you want."