2

"Y/n!"

You feel the cold hard floor and your sweaty face pressed against it.

A cold chill shot down your spine even though it was sunny. The wind just made it all the more worse.

You were back in the same position as you were when you first arrived here.

At first you considered that you might be stuck in a nightmare but when the sharp feeling of pain started to pulse along your leg, you knew it must be real.

The one thing you knew for sure was that somebody kept repeating your name over and over again in an agitated tone. And now it was really starting to give you a headache.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n! Get up."

The voice sounded familiar.

It couldn't be.

"Peter.." You mumble, squinting in the sunlight, "Peter is that you??"

You get a quick glance of bright spray paint splattered all over the alley walls as your vision faded in and out.

Your head pounded louder than the voice and you had to focus to make out the words.

"No, it's your worst nightmare." The voice replied as your eyes tried to concentrate on the blurry figure in front of you.

When you were hurt, injured or just generally in a bad state, your spider-senses tended to focus on the wrong things and right now they were focusing more on your injuries than the person stood before you.

You were barely conscious but the light around you told you it was midday and the rough gravel and cold whip of the wind made it obvious that you were in an alley.

"Y/n.." The voice continued, "It'd be really great if you could actually move so we don't have to carry you further."

"We?" You ask in confusion, turning over on the hard ground. You'd only seen one figure, now there were more?

Your heart skips a beat as the possibility that it could be the three Peters lights up your brain.

"Yes." The voice continues, sounding a little irritated, "Me and the old guy, now get up."

"Alright alright," You say, blinking as you slowly got to your feet.

The voice did sound a lot like Peter 3 but it was unlikely. You were in a different universe to him. But then, thinking back to the time machine, you weren't so sure anymore.

You feel nauseous with your weight resting only on two limbs but eventually you managed to regain control and focus on the matter before you.

Two men stood before you. Their shapes were unmistakable now.

Peter 3 and Peter 2.

A smile brightens your face, making you forget the pain for a short moment.

"You're back." You say, glancing between them.

"Damn right." Peter 3 says, giving in and smiling back at you.

A/n:

Hey thanks for reading so far I just want to say that if anyone has any story ideas or anything at all like they need to rant or something my wattpad dms are open :)