3

You still couldn't believe who was standing right in front of you.

The very people that you'd missed to the point of insanity were back and it made you so happy that your face was starting to hurt from smiling so much.

"Why wouldn't we be?" Peter 2 continues, "You needed our help, we couldn't exactly leave you inside that crazy contraption. You looked terrified!"

He scoffs as you furrow a brow.

"What do you mean?"

"That thing basically raced through the air right in front of me and I saw you screaming so I webbed onto it and you know, ended up in the wreckage with him." Peter 2 says, looking to his alternate self.

"So you guys saved me from the time machine?" You say, a little surprised

"Barely." Peter 3 adds, itching the back of his neck awkwardly, "To be honest I just wanted to join in with the adventure.."

"So what happened whilst I was unconscious?" You ask, turning back towards Peter 2, the one more likely to give you a straight and sensible answer.

"Well, I can tell you the full story if you want." Peter 2 says before delving into his recollection of the events.

"So," He took a breath, "After I webbed the box, I was hurled through multiple realities after you and I saw Peter 3 for a brief moment before I hit the ground and got knocked out for quite a while actually."

He continues.

"I got up and saw you and Peter 3 limp on the ground and honestly I thought you'd died and I almost freaked out but then Peter 3 started sleep talking so I knew you were alive. I went and woke him up and we realised you were really hurt so we decided to drag you to get help at a hospital or just anywhere really."

You were actually quite surprised that you didn't see them when you got up and started walking away from it but you were weak and it made sense.

"And then we discovered that we weren't in a universe we knew because there were all these posters about Stark tech," Peter 2 says, "then I remembered it existed in yours and Peter 1's kind of universe so we wanted to wake you up for help. We have no idea what to do here or how to get home."

What he said sunk in deep. You were in a random reality.

No one knew where you were and there was no way you could get back.

You stay in silence for a couple of seconds before Peter 2 speaks again.

"Anyway, what were you doing? When were you going back to?" Peter 2 asks, sounding like a worried parent.

"I-" You definitely didn't want to mention the fact that you only wanted to go back to see them again, "Harry made it and he wanted me to test it out."

Peter 2 and Peter 3 both shuddered a little at the name. I mean you understood they had bad past experiences with their Harry but it didn't mean your Harry was bad.

"We literally discussed that you were not to tell Harry anything, let alone get inside a crazy machine he designed." Peter 3 says, placing his hands on his head.

"Harry's alright in my reality I promise!" You argue but the two of them weren't listening properly.

"Haven't you at least watched Back To The Future? You sh-"

You interrupt Peter 2 midway through his sentence.

"I really don't need a full on lecture right now." You complain, folding your arms grumpily, "I know I got you both into this mess and I will find a way out of it I swear."

"Well, do you have any bright ideas?" Peter 3 asked.

The two of them were staring at you, eager for a solution. You knew you couldn't let them down again.

"Yes, bandages and back to the wreckage."

Maybe you could rebuild the machine and fix it. If Harry could work it then why couldn't you?

Besides, you had two Peter Parkers with you, what couldn't you do?

A/n: Sorry this one's quite long lmao, hope you're enjoying the story so far