23

The fight had drifted away from the others and now you were deep in the woods.

Iron Man and the Peters were long gone now.

You were alone.

Alone with a monster.

The trees huddled closely to each other, their dense green branches made the moonlight shine weaker than before and it was getting harder to make out Harry's face.

A dark shadow covered him, the only things visible were his luminous green eyes.

"Stop." You try again but instead receive a sharp burn on your right arm.

You yell out in anguish as the pain from the white hot laser sears up your limb.

"Don't you get it?" Harry spat, "I want you to feel pain. That's all I want."

"Why?" You ask, "If you don't care about Harry then why do you want that?"

"It's all I've known." He shrugs, stopping his attack for a short moment, "Its the only thing I've ever known since I got in control at least. It fills me. Rage. I want you to hurt as much as you hurt him."

He fires another laser whilst you're distracted by his words but you dodge it. If you couldn't save Harry you had to stop him at the very least.

"Just think about it for a minute." You tell him, trying to calm him down, "You have a rational mind in there somewhere. There's no need for the rage."

You cling to a tree branch with one arm and your other two pressed against the trunk, watching Harry as he visibly stopped fighting to ponder the question.

Maybe you'd done it.

"Hmm.." Harry says, looking down at his glider as if he was assessing himself, "I'm thinking..."

Your eyes widen but you still stay cautious, he hadn't fixed himself yet.

"...and I've got an idea." Harry grins, shit, he's not back.

His glider picked up speed and he circled around your tree, his head looking a blur as he flew around.

"A way to hurt you..." He grins, slowing in front of you.

You didn't know what to do and even if you did, you were frozen solid, too frightened to move.

The hairs stood up on the back of your neck when you saw Harry pull out a flash of silver from his pocket.

And then before you knew it, you heard the whoosh of the wind against the metal and the you realised...

Harry had plunged a knife into his heart.

A/n- No Way Home is on 99.9k reads I'm dying