Chapter 23

--Warning gets a little pg 13 towards the middle--
(Sam's pov)
I got Jake to calm down and not blame himself, finally after an hour. He's in the living room playing video games with Ryan. I change out of skylers clothes and into a pair of grey sweats an army green tshirt and a grey beanie. I hear a knock on the door as I'm coming down the stairs so I look out the peep whole and there on my porch is Ethan. Oh my goodness what's he doing here?? I check my beanie in the mirror and open the door smiling, "Hey Ethan, what brings you here?" Smooth Sam real smooth. He has an arm behind his back, "I just wanted to stop by and see if you wanted to hang out, oh and I got you these" He pulls out a beautiful bouquet of rainbow colored roses. I blush, "They're beautiful thanks, come on in." I take the roses into the kitchen and put them in a vase with water and take them to my room, Ethan follows. I lay on my bed and he decides what to do, he ends up sitting on my spinning desk chair. I say, "So, what do you wanna do?" He shrugs. "I have an idea so I have two nerf guns and water guns and two very distracted brother playing video games downstairs." Ethan just smirks. I grab them from the top of my closet then fill them up in my bathroom. I hand Ethan a water gun and nerf gun and grab mine. We creep down the hallway and I motion him to be quiet and follow as I go down the stairs. We make it behind the couch and I count to three with my fingers. Then we both run in front of the tv and I screamed get them!!!!!! They scream and get soaked Ethan and I run out of water so we run away. I hear Jake yell we are so dead and Ryan says, "Oh this is war now." As they follow us upstairs. I hide the water guns in my room under my bed and Ethan and I hide in the closet in the hallway. We are super quiet all you can hear is our breathing. I hear Jake, "Come out sis we won't hurt you, promise." Then it gets really quiet and suddenly he opens the closet Ethan starts shooting along with me. I'm out of bullets, "Ethan I'm out cover me, him and Jake are shooting and I run into my room bad mistake Ryan is there and he soaks me with a water gun from under my bed. Damn I didn't do a very good job at hiding them. Ryan laughs and runs away meanwhile I'm super cold and Ethan come running back in my room and closes the door. He sees me and bursts out laughing. I say, "Oh haha you think this is funny." I walk up to him leaving no space between us, I step on my tippy toes and whisper in his ear "You're going to regret laughing, sir" I hear him gulp, I drag my lips across his cheek and brush his lips gently, while I rub my hands across his chest and arms through his hair tugging a little and he groans. His breath quickens and I can tell this is getting him worked up. Perfect. I back away completely and look at his face, priceless and he's biting his lip which I have to admit looks pretty hot. I bust out laughing. He is blushing so badly, "Shut up!" He yells at me. I stop only because I'm out of breath, I'm also pretty cold so I take my wet shirt off and go in my drawer to find a new one. Ethan clears his throat, "Um.. Sam I'm right here you know" I laugh, "what have you never seen a girl in a bra before jeez calm down I have a shirt on now." He is as red as a tomato now. He clears his throat, "I-I have to go. Bye." He gives me a quick side hug and practically runs out. I'm in the hallway looking down towards the door and Jake come to the bottom of the stairs, "What was that all about?" I just shrug, "No idea bro. No idea."

(Ethan's pov)
I finally run away from Jake into Sam's room closing the door. I turn around see Sam drenched in water I bust out laughing because she looks ridiculous but I also have to control myself because she looks super sexy with a soaked shirt clinging to her skin. She walks closer to me and says, "Oh haha you think this is funny?" She is pressed up against me and she stands on her tippy toes and whispers in my ear, "You're going to regret laughing, sir." I get goosebumps and shiver. Then she runs her lips gently against my cheek and oh god towards my lips, across them down my neck while she running her hand on my chest and stomach, down my arms, and finally into my hair. I can't help it, I groan a little. Hair tugging is my weak spot, I'm so hot right now my face is on fire and I'm breathing so fast right now. I bite my lip to keep from moaning because that would be awkward. Suddenly Sam completely backs away and starts dying of laughter. God Dammit. I yell at her, "Shut up!" She stops and then out of nowhere takes off her shirt. I clear my throat and as much as I don't want to I look away, "Um, Sam I'm right here you know?" She laughs, "what have you never seen a girl in a bra before jeez calm down I have a shirt on now." I turn back around and I feel my face heating up even more, I'm really excited and I can't hide it so I get nervous. I run and give Sam a side hug and say, "I-I have to go. Bye." I run downstairs and into my car. That could of ended badly. It took every once of control I had not to pin her down on her bed and make out with her. I hate how I get so worked up from her. I just wish she was mine.

-Was a little short but I didn't want to make it to long.-