Chapter 15-Thoughts of Rob

Chapter 15

(Sam's p.o.v)

-Same day-

We sit there hugging and crying on each others shoulders for quite awhile. I pull awhile and wipe my cheeks, "Jake you're here now that's all that matters, I'm going to go take a shower and change into different clothes." The look of concern is in his eyes, "Okay, but uh can we talk after you finish?" I nod, grab my bag and go to my room. I close my door and go sit on my bed. I am not going to be able to act normal when Brandon comes over and I don't want to tell him, I grab my phone and open a new text,

To Brandon<3- Hey, babe I'm going to have to cancel on tonight I'm not feeling to well.

Not longer than a few minutes later he texts back. From Brandon<3- Its okay baby. Feel better :*

After my shower I put on a green t-shirt and some black sweats and go downstairs. I go back in the kitchen and Jake had cleaned everything up, and there was a Rose and chocolates on the counter. Jake noticed I came in and he said, "Brandon stopped by and wanted to see you, I told him you were in the shower and then you were going to sleep, he left you those." He pointed to the flower and chocolate. I say quietly, "okay." Then I read the card in the roses, "Feel better" - Love B. I smile that was sweet of him. I put the flowers in a vase and go take a ice pack out of the freezer for me wrists, I take that and chocolates in the living room and lay down on the couch. Jake follows me in the room and I lift my legs so he can sit them put them on his lap.

Then he speaks, "How long?" A lump rises in my throat, "Awhile." I reply, not even needing to ask what he was talking about. He sighs, "Why didn't you tell me about it?" He turns and looks at me, "I knew it would get worse, Jake he's going to come back for me he's going to hurt me. I can't take it again." I'm crying again. "Sam, I'm so sorry. I can't believe I didn't see what was going on how did I miss the signs??" I'm confused. "Jake what do you mean??" Tears build in his eyes I can tell but he won't let them fall. "Jakey?" I put my hand on his shoulder for comfort. "Dad, used to beat me for years. All of those 'from football' or 'track' those were all lies. He threatened to kill me." I'm speechless, a few tears fall from his eyes. This is so messed up, he acts so loving and nice on the outside he's seems like a great dad. "Oh my god, Jake. Does he still do stuff to you?" He shakes his head no, "It stopped and I didn't understand why but turns out it's because he found a new punching bag. The worst part of this all is we can't do anything it's just our word against his." He stopped crying and we are both pretty clam. I decide to change the subject, "Hey, don't you have a date tonight?" He sighs, " I think I'm going to cancel, I'm not really feeling up for it, besides I don't wanna leave you alone invade dad come back." I frown, "You sure I don't want to ruin your plans?" He just brushes it off, "You aren't. I'm going to call Jess I'll be just in the kitchen." With that he leaves. I close my eyes for a little bit. I hear Jake come back in and he puts a blanket on me.

(Robs p.o.v.)

-earlier in Spanish-

God I really hate this class our teacher is really boring today. I'm staring off into space day-dreaming about nothing specific when our principle walk in and behind him there a girl. She must be new. But wow she is absolutely stunning. The way her tight black skinny jeans fit her curves just right and her cute little bun on the top of her head. I also love her hipster glasses they for some reason make her brown eyes pop. The best thing about her is her smile and those damn braces look so perfect. ( A.N -Wow robs a weirdo haha braces perfect? Okayy) My teacher tells us her name, Erykah, such a beautiful name. Then she sits down next to me. I'm speechless at this point. I hear Sam introduce herself and me to Erykah. Thanks Sam for the help. Then Erykah says shyly, "Um hi. I'm Erykah Grey." I stick out my hand and say "likewise" she blushes and shakes my hand, I realize I'm still holding her hand, oops I awkwardly let go. Get it together Rob you're acting like a girl. I turn back around and listen to my teachers boring lecture well kind of. I keep checking Erykah out in the corner of my eye. Well I'm going to fail this class I don't think I'm going to be able to focus with her here she's so beautiful. Her voice keep ringing through my head to. It's so angelic and perfect. I'm pulled out of my thoughts as the bell rings. I hear Sam say she's in our history class, great Ill have to try my hardest to focus in that class too. I take a seat in history and watch Sam and Erykah talk to Mr. Sanders. They walk over here and she takes a seat in front of me. I smile at her, she smiles back. I hear Sam say to me and Jess it's a free day then she starts talking about stuff with her. I say to Erykah, "Soo, Erykah where are you coming from?" She says, "I went to a private school, and it wasn't my thing so I asked my parents to transfer me here." I nod, "Cool, so are you single? Have you had any boyfriends in the past?" I was curious so I just went for it. She laughs and boy it's just as perfect as her voice, "Wow, forward much, but to answer your question I am single and haven't had a boyfriend." I'm shocked this girl has NEVER had a boy grin what guys were at that private school, "What? Not even one?" She just shakes her head no. She's so innocent. My smile widens if even possible. She says now, "Girlfriend?" I respond, "Nope single as a Pringle." She laughs. "You know I never really got that saying." I say and she laughs again. I could listen to her laugh all day. She says after she's done laughing, "Yeah it doesn't really make sense now that I think about it." I laugh, "I never think things through before I say them." She agrees and says me too. We spend the rest of the hour getting to know each other. She has a really great personality. We walk to lunch together. We are walking close and our arms keep brushing and shocks are running up my arm each time. I've never felt like this for a girl ever, I was close with Sam but it was not quite like this. Don't get me wrong I still like Sam quite a bit. I believe in love at first sight and I think I've found just that.

A.N- so yeah I love this chapter and Erykah you are going to little fan girl so hard. :) I didn't wanna end it there but I thought it was a good place. 💕till next time 😘