Chapter 12: Broken

Rosè pov
It was a peaceful day I've been getting over my break up and have been a lot stronger and happier and seeing Sunoo happy with a stable friend group makes me even more happy.

I was just on my phone doing whatever when the door opened. Knew it was Sunoo coming home.

"Hi Sunoo" I called from the living room but I didn't get a response like I normally do. Normally he runs up to me and tells me everything he did but not today.

"Sunoo?" I asked sitting up I thought I heard crying so I got up to go to the door.

When I got there Sunoo was sitting on the ground hugging his knees crying really hard. I sat down beside him and pulled him into a hug.

"What happened" I asked with glassy eyes so he got blurry.

"I-its Riki he t-told me he l-loved me but he l-lied" Sunoo managed.to say through sobs.

My heart broke seeing my brother in the state I was in a few months ago hurt so bad. I lost my smile once and I can't let that happen to him too.

"How about you head up to your room and get some rest I will be up in a few minutes.

He nodded and started walking upstairs. I picked up his phone that was on the floor and unlocked it because I know his password. I saw the texts from Jungwon and he said that him and Jake were going to come. So I went to get him.

I got to his room and his head was pressing I to his pillow and he was crying so hard. I blinked back tears I know that it will make it harder if I'm crying too.

"Um Sunoo I saw that Jungwons on his way with Jake" I said walking into his room and he say up. His hair was messy and his eyes were red.

"I just don't know what I did to him" Sunoo said wiping the tears off his face.

"What actually happened" I asked and sat beside him rubbing his back.

"Well Riki has three friends Heeseung Sunghoon and Jay and today they just told me that Riki was using me to get his old girlfriend back" he said and started crying again.

"But Sunoo I told you to be careful who you trust and isn't Riki the one that you hated all throughout grade school" I asked none of this made sense.

"Yeah I did hate him but I honestly thought that he had moved past that part of him but nope and I tried not to fall for him because of your warning but of course the time I trust someone I get broken" he said and wiped his tears again.

I hugged him when I heard the doorbell ring.

"It's probably Wonie and Jake" I said and went to get it.

"Hi Rosie how's Sunoo" Jungwon asked when I opened the door.

"Oh he is really sad he is crying right now" I said and tried to not cry.

"Oh poor Sunny" Jake said and bit his lip.

"He is upstairs in his room"I said.

"Thank you Rosie see you later" Jungwon sais and they ran upstairs.
                         Jungwon pov
When we got into his room he was sitting there crying but when he saw us he quickly wiped his tears to act as though he was ok.

"You don't need to act strong for us" Jake said and we rushed to his side when he started crying.

"Why would he just lie" Sunoo cried and I pulled him close and hugged him tight.

"Because Sunny he is a bitch who had no right to do that to you" I said and stroked his hair gently.

"No he isn't the problem I am obviously I'm not good enough for him" he said trying to stop crying.

"No Sunoo it's not your fault I'd say your lucky" I said and wiped his tears.

Jake gave me a "your not helping" face but I was.

"L-lucky? being used by someone you loved is lucky to you" Sunoo asked and pulled away from me.

"How popular is his ex?" I asked.

"The most popular girl in school" Jake said answering for Sunoo who was still very upset.

"See lucky if he had picked any ordinary boy that girl would've never gotten jealous he had to pick someone on her level" I said and then Jake gave me a "ok I guess your helping" face.

"Yeah I guess I'm practically perfect anyway" Sunoo said and wiped the rest of his tears away.

"There he is" Jake said we both hugged Sunoo from both of his sides.

"Who?" Sunoo asked totally clueless.

"Our confident Sunoo" I said and he smiled really wide.

Jake and I held Sunoo tight to comfort him and we just all ended up falling asleep.

                         Rosè pov
I went up to Sunoo's room to check on them because it's been a while since they went up there and when I opened the door I saw them all asleep.

I felt so happy knowing whatever hurts Sunoo he has these two friends that will help him.