~Bonus~ 2

3rd person pov

Once Sunoo asked Riki to go get his phone from the car he got lost in his thoughts.

'Honestly what's going on with him?' Riki asked himself. 'What if he is sick but like really bad'

Riki scared himself and his eyes filled with tears before he blinked them back.

'No he's fine' Riki thought and started looking for the phone. Until he started thinking again.

'But then why would he almost throw up then take a pill?' he thought again.

'No he will be fine' Riki thought and after a bit more looking and a but more thinking he found the phone and went inside.

When he got there Sunoo had tears on his cheeks.

"Sunoo are you ok?" Riki asked finally needing an answer because he knows something is going on.

Sunoo turned his head around to his friends who were nodding while smiling all weirdly.

"Actually Riki I'm...

Pregnant" Sunoo said and looked down too scared to look into Rikis eyes.

After a bit Sunoo started looking up at Riki but before he met his gaze Sunoo was engulfed in a hug.

"Oh my god why didn't you tell me" Riki asked holding onto Sunoo so tight.

"I didn't know how. Y-your really not mad" Sunoo asked and Riki pulled away and cupped Sunoo cheeks.

"Mad? This is amazing" he said and hugged Sunoo once again.

"Ugh finally I can't keep secrets for too long" Jungwon said falling onto Jays lap.

"You knew before me?" Riki asked and Sunoo giggled. "What why are you giggling?"

"They have all known for what feels like forever" Sunoo said and everyone smiled except Riki.

"Wait how far along are you" Riki asked Sunoo and Sunoo started giggling again.

"A month" Sunoo said and Rikis jaw dropped.

"When did you plan on telling me?" Riki asked and Sunoo laughed.

"I was hoping you would find out yourself" Sunoo said and smiled guilty.

"I don't care I'm too happy" Riki said pulling Sunoo into another hug.

Few months later.

Sunoo woke up at night alone in bed. He went to his and Rikis daughters room to find Riki rocking the baby back.to sleep.

"Oh baby you didn't have to come get her" Sunoo whispered taking her from Riki.

"It's ok I love spending time with Yumi" Riki said. Yes they named her Yumi.

"You head back to bed I'm fine here" Riki said taking her back.

"No you need to sleep" Sunoo whispered to Riki who shook his head.

"Your up with her every night let me be with her tonight" Riki whispered and sat down on the small couch in the nursery.

An hour or so later Sunoo went back to the nursery to check on the two of them and Riki was asleep with Yumi in his arms.

Sunoo took the sleeping Yumi away and put her gently in her crib.

Sunoo then woke up Riki.

"Come on let's go back to bed you must be so uncomfortable" Sunoo said and Riki stood up half asleep.

Sunoo cuddled close to Riki before falling asleep thinking about how everything that happened in high school was worth it.

End.

__________________________
Hi people this is the first time I wrote M-preg and honestly it was fun.

At first I wanted only one bonus but then I thought it would be better in two parts.

Hope you liked these two bonuses.

Bye.