Chapter 15

Chapter 15 | The Start of a Broken Sisterhood
___________

One Day before the Wedding

Y/n's POV

My thoughts were blank, my movements were slow of eating the food in front of me, everything was disappearing in my mind except for the kiss we both shared together yesterday.

I shouldn't have kissed back, it was a mistake, I was a soon to be wedded woman and you would never do that if you already have a person to be married to, I had made a sin I would never imagine myself to do.

But it was amazing, my first ever kiss with a person, I felt all kinds of stuff knowing it was him. But this was all wrong, I should force myself to forget about it, forget about him.

But I still find myself losing focus whenever my mind suddenly makes me think about that moment, it was as if a curse, a curse to make me non stop think about it.

"Sister." Sora calls out making me instantly turn my head to her, I replied shortly after, "You have not touched your food yet, are you okay?"

I nodded my head, "Yes, why would I be not okay?"

Sora smiles at me softly before nodding her head and now she turned to her food to continue eating.

"Daughter," My mother was now the one to call my name, I now turned my head towards her.

"Yes mother?" I replied.

"Where's the hair clip your father gave you? I realized it since yesterday." She points out, my eyes widened slightly in an instant.

I touched my head searching for the so called hair clip and then I remembered...

Sukuna kisses me softly, while his free hand snaked it's wait up to my hair and then pulling out my hair clip out of my tightened bun, my hair flows freely behind me, as our lips mold together in a unforgettable kiss.

"I- I didn't feel like wearing it today, mother." I answered, swallowing a chunk of saliva down my throat to moisten my lies.

Thankfully my father wasn't here since he chose to be with Naoya's father kind of hurts me a little but oh well, that's father for you.

"Well you should, you don't look so neat when your hair is down." I felt conscious about my looks when she said that so I just looked down and continued to eat my food.

"Well I believe sister looks great with her hair down." Sora suddenly adds, I looked at her with a surprised look on my face.

My heart warms to her backing up from me.

"Sister Y/n is the prettiest whatever her hairstyle is!" Riki then says not long after with a big smile.

My mother sighs in defeat at the majority of people disagreeing with her, so she just kept silent and continued to eat her food.

"Thank you," I mouthed to Sora and she returns me a smile.

She nods as a sign of 'your welcome'.