Chapter 34

Chapter 34 | The joyous faerie, and The lonesome bug
__________

Y/n's POV

My heart beat became faster, the heat creeping up to my cheeks was kicking in as I was slightly taken a back by his question that I don't know what to answer, but I certainly know what I feel towards it.

"I'll always will." In a soft tone I reply, I mentally slapped my face to snap me out if this was a dream or not, Sukuna who was in front of me had let out a small genuine smile, it was so small that the upper lip was only tugged upward.

But I however, wanted to take a picture of that single moment cause he looks lovely.

My emotions were all over the place, I was starting to realize that maybe I needed him more than I thought, he was the only source of consolation that I have, and no matter what his darkness is, no matter what he is, my respect and anything else I have for him will all remain the same.

Next Day

"Where did you go last night, wife?" Naoya asks as he eats his breakfast right in front of me, I kept silent, not really finding the energy to reply any of his questions as I just continued to eat on my breakfast.

Naoya sighs out of frustration before slamming a fist on the table making me flinch, snapping my head to him I raised my eyebrow at him indicating to ask whatever he wanted to ask.

"Use your words." He demanded in a bold voice.

I cleared my throat, hoping to have the words come out confident as I intended them to be, "I let myself walk around freely around town."

I explain, turning my gaze away from him he was about to open his mouth and reply to me when, "Well I ha—

Naoya, good morning." Naoya was cut off by a chirpy and cheery voice, I widened my eyes in surprise after I realized Asami was still here.

She comes in into the dining room with a big smile plastered in her face, without giving me a glance she takes a seat right beside Naoya, the sweet smile not leaving her face.

I watch as my husband interacts with another, it didn't amuse me nor did I find myself to care, they can do whatever they want in front of me and I will thank the God's that it was not me to talk to Naoya like that.

But I still wonder what she's still doing here.

"Wife... Asami is here to stay in this residence til the heir is born." Naoya announces, while Asami smiles very innocently beside him as if acting like it wasn't such a big deal.

It wasn't really, it was mandatory to have Naoya take care of the mother of his child since it's his responsibility, it gives me more time for myself and probably for... Sukuna.

"That's good, I hope you both have a healthy heir," I say with a small tug of my upper lips into a small smile, "And I have to sadly excuse myself for I have places to be."

My husband frowns in confusion, I stand up from my chair and he mirrors my action, "Where?"

"I have to visit the orphanage, take care of yourself husband," I turned to Asami, "And to you too, Lady Tachibana."