Chapter 37

Chapter 37 | Unfaithful
__________

Y/n's POV

I was too stunned at how sudden he had raised his voice at me, my heart stings as his hurtful words play back in my mind about how badly he wanted me gone as soon as I had confessed to him, why was this so hard? Wasn't this a good sign? I was finally going to try and forget about him, but this open wound he had left right on my chest was unbearable more than anything else.

And here I was thinking that I had finally found someone to like and feel romantic feelings with, do the things I wish to do with the one I love, only for me to be thrown away like a used rag doll.

It was not very smart of me to confess that fast, I stopped right on my tracks before glaring at a tree near me, I groaned in annoyance, the constant pounding and breaking in my heart couldn't be ignored.

"Agh!" I yelled out like a child throwing a tantrum before kicking the innocent tree and then walking back to my chamber, swearing and taking a vow to the forest that I was never going back here again.

He wants me to have nothing that includes him? Okay, I'll give him exactly what he wants.

And here I thought that maybe, jus maybe he also liked me back, that kiss we had shared together was in-printed right in my brain since then, the constant overthinking wether he liked me back or felt the same, maybe I was wrong, then why would he kiss me? Two people only kiss each other when they have feelings for one another, then why would he kiss me? There must be some meaning behind it.

But no, I've got to stop thinking about him from now on, he is from now on banned from entering in my life in any circumstances.

With a glare still on my face, I stopped my tracks once again, turning around I noticed I was already out of the forest that held memories.

"This flower kind of reminds me of you." I say with an excited tone before picking up the small red flower that had black striped in it making it stand out from the other one's beautifully.

Sukuna comes in front of me, taking the flower from me he gently places it behind my ear making me blush, my heart beat fastening as the seconds passed by, "Whatever you say, brat."

Without me even realizing a small drop of tear has escaped from my eye, it was annoying indeed but I could never not admit that it has pained me very badly, to just watch the person you had learned to like speak to you as if you were a deadly flu to them.

Maybe this was for the best, and I didn't even say a proper good bye, take care, Sukuna.

Asami's POV

"Naoya!" I called out once more, now standing in front of his chamber I signaled my lady to knock for me which she nods.

Bringing up her hand to start knocking respectfully, she stops her movements when, "It's mandatory for you to go, wife."

Naoya words out in a serious tone, I stopped my lady for continuing to knock even further as I was too interested in hearing the conversation go by.

"How can I? They now see me as some disappointment." Y/n had replied in a very lifeless tone of a voice making me frown at their interaction.