Chapter 24

Chapter 24 | The Zenin Residence
__________

Y/n's POV

"Are you alright sister?" My sister Aoi asks with a worried expression on her face as she approaches me along with Riki right beside her.

Naoya had went to his and his father's ryokan to chat with him and the other top men about the curse invasion, my mother who went with him along with my father, now I was inside the main room, my siblings entering the room, Riki and Aoi looked at me with glad faces.

"Yes I am, the curse didn't do anything to me at all." I tell them with a reassuring smile.

Then suddenly, Sora walks by and she steals my attention, "Sora."

She stops and looks at me with no expression seen right on her face making me cringe at the reason why, "Are you okay?"

"Go ask someone else, Y/n." Sora says with a raised chin at me, Aoi widens at the lack of respect her older sister placed in on the sentence.

Not addressing me as her 'older sister' shocked them both, and my heart cracking slightly at the amount of damage I dealt to our relationship.

"Sister Sora, Don't be so rude towards our older sister." Riki says in a defensive voice making Sora scoff and she turn her head to Riki.

"She's not a older sister to me anymore." With that being said by her so bitterly she leaves.

Leaving the three of us, stunned and shocked about her attitude but to me not really, what was I expecting anyway? To have such rainbow and pastel relationship with Sora after she found out? Yeah right.

"Don't mind her, sister. She's just maybe in a grumpy mood." Aoi reasons with a nervous smile, I forced out a smile for the both of them.

"It's okay I understand her, I'm happy to have you three safe." I tell them, trying to change the topic after that awful awkward sentence.

"Yeah we are too older sister! Sadly you have to move tomorrow already, now sister Sora is going to be the one staying with mother for her suitors." Riki says with a pout before clinging onto my right arm.

"She's not too excited about that, she's still serious about traveling the whole world." Aoi now adds with a small frown right on her face.

Sora was having a hard time, I so understand her, she doesn't get to have the future that she wants, the future right before her has now been taken away from her, now she finds out about the role model of a older sister she has, was nothing she imagined to be.

I really am a disappointment.

Maybe being positive will keep me alive in my situation right now, just send positive things to those around you and maybe just maybe I'll feel a lot better about myself.

But how? How can I feel so better about myself when I know in me that I already fell for him.

Next Day

Y/n's POV

"May you two have a great marriage life." My mother blesses us with positivity that I knew she was fifty percent sure to say to me and genuinely meant it.