Chapter 46

Chapter 46 | Dispute
___________

Asami's POV

I watch as Naoya and her gets out of the carriage, both of them looks like someone was killed, both had tired faces but I couldn't careless about this lady, I continued to rub my small baby bump, excited also that when this child is born, I'll love it with all my being.

Even though Naoya never really sees me a person, it's okay, at least I get to have his attention.

I watch as Naoya stands in front of his wife, hand coming up to cup her cheeks, oh how I wished her.

What has she truly done to Naoya? He had become someone I never imagined to be, and this growing jealousy was bringing me into tears, I just can't help but to think that, it should be me.

But I wonder if I do even have a chance, she had completely stole his heart and ran with it, while me, willing to do anything for the man was just some birth giver to his eyes.

It's so frustrating, I always get what I want but knowing the one I wanted the most was so far away from me... hurts.

I blame her, for everything, Naoya should have divorced her a long time ago since she can'r produce and offspring, then why in God's name is he still with her? This was just so unfair, what about me? I was here first, I loved him first.

Getting sick of the scene playing in front of me, with tears building up in my eyes I hurry myself inside the palace, fists clenched on my sides as my vision was turning red, I was supposed to be the lady Zenin, I was supposed to be her.

I was supposed to be the reason why his expression soften.

After I entered I immediately faced a guard, "Bring me to my family's palace."

If I can't have him, then no one can. I've had enough of everything, my past few weeks or even months in this palace, it was nothing but Naoya admiring the girl I wished to be, how badly does it hurt? Very.

Y/n's POV

"You arrived home earlier than expected." Father Zenin says before humming in confusion as me and Naoya both sat in front of his desk.

Thankfully enough the news didn't reach up to the man himself, I could never imagine the look on his face of what I had done and Naoya defending me, it frightened me and sent shivers down my spine to even think about it.

"Plans change, father." Naoya answers.

Father narrows his eyes to me and back to Naoya, "So how is lady Tachibana? And the heir?"

"Fantastic, we just need a few more months to have my heir." Naoya says, the tone of him seeking to be on the throne slightly disappearing it was just as if he just wanted to get the job done.

Father hums in the less interested before crossing his arms in front of his chest, "Well then, I have an announcement."

"And what may that be, father?"

"Your cousin Toji and his son is arriving tomorrow." He announces, shocking Naoya but mot me since I had no idea what this Toji guy's history with Naoya and his father.