Chapter 28

Chapter 28 | Agreement
_________

Sukuna's POV

Was this real? I couldn't believe it, I had traveled way back to her town to this unfamiliar town that I didn't know of, but it was a pretty town to destroy, if she wasn't living in it. Turning to dust if I point my finger tips at it I just imagine the satisfaction I will feel to see this big and happy town burning into ashes.

But it won't compare to the feelings she makes me feel, me Sukuna Ryoman traveled to be with this girl that isn't even someone to me, just a random girl that had seen me in a forest but the things I felt had spoken words bigger.

I was even surprised that it has been this long since she hadn't noticed or suspected me from being a curse, I wonder what's been going on through her head, and that sorcerer of a husband she has.

"I told you, Sukuna. We can—

—We can't see each other again, because it will hurt anybody that will know about us, you were a mistake we were a mistake." I mocked her tone, predicting what she was gonna say she looks at me offended, "Look princess, I know all of the things that will happen if they ever find out. But hey, life is all about the risks."

She sends me a glare before hitting me playfully on my arm, "Crazy jerk."

"Don't hit me, brat." I warn very playfully before munching on my dango, it was a good choice to be here.

The only one stopping me from going in the room was the window, this wasn't a appropriate place to be seeing her but thats the best thing I could think of.

"But Sukuna you need to listen to me, I have a husband, I can not be seeing any man other than him, so please." She begs, her eyes looking through me, pleading me to agree.

But I was Sukuna, I disagreed with everything, and knowing it was for me to stay away from her, was easier said than done.

I sigh, finishing off my dango I threw the stick behind me carelessly before facing the woman in front of me with my arms crossed in front of my chest, "I already told you, Y/n. I just can't let you go when you got me so attached to you."

I say right in her face and she huff out in annoyance, "But it will be complicated to see you so often."

"Are you always by your husband's side?"

"No."

"Are you always here together in your room?"

"No."

"Then that settles things easily, this window is big enough to fit a person through." I suggest making her widen her eyes at the crazy situation, making her lady's in the background also look at me in disbelief.

But this was me, I was crazy, and I think I will always be for everything including her.

"I'm not gonna go through that, Sukuna." She refuses with a shake of her head making me roll my eyes.

"Do you want me to go in there instead?" I say in a much more bolded voice making her come closer to the window immediately.