Chapter 39

Chapter 39 | Confrontation
_________

Before the Argument happened
Y/n's POV

Four days had passed ever since Sukuna decided to try and end our session together, but I was non stop still giving him good that I know well satisfy him, and to my surprise I actually see the basket's missing, maybe he does appreciate it, and that little thought made me smile.

But if I have to explain what's going on insxe my house, well not great, lady Tachibana was the only one giving me a hard time to actually rest in peace, her constant shouting was bad for the baby.

My lady always asks me why I don't really go out to town and explore to my heart's desire but the thing is wherever I go, the whispers always follows me of how I can't produce and offspring and the entire scandal of what currently happened, I was sick of it, didn't want to waste my time by dealing with useless people I decided to fully commit myself inside these walls until this situation calmed down.

Clenching on the basket in my hands, I climbed through the window before beginning my walk into the forest, wondering if it was really Sukuna who has been receiving my pack of foods or just some random animal's stumbling in.

Can't help the slight excitement in me, I suddenly flinched when a small crunch of the leaves behind me was heard, signaling there was movement, I turned around in and instant, eyebrows furrowing as I attempted to look around and to see any sign of a person following me, the instant flashback of the day my sister found out rewinded back to me making me immediately lose my energy.

Ignoring the sound when I found nothing I continue my walk to the familiar place and where I usually leave my baskets, the feeling of many eyes watching me sent shivers down my spine and I tried to convince myself that maybe they were just some animal's.

Before I knew it, the man I least expected to be here jumps down from a tree.

Back to the Present
Naoya's POV

I was beyond surprised, words could not explain the amount of shock I felt as soon as the presence of a curse came in contact with my signals, my wife wasn't seeing a random guy, she was seeing a curse, a high classed one may I add.

In all of my life and how miserable it is, I never discovered something this bad and also impossible, a human has fallen in love with a curse? How on earth was it even possible?

I planned on following my wife when I suspected her bringing a specific basket in her room every afternoon, the curiosity in me grew and when it was full I decided to follow her, now, I'm really thankful I chose the right choice cause now I was standing right in front of the curse everyone feared.

Sukuna, he was what they described the curse that frightened the devil in the flesh. I should've known sooner, and as more as I look at it, the dots started to slowly connect into each other.

The day of the one leg curse attacking Kisami town, the strong presence of a curse in her room wasn't the one leg, I should've know ig was Sukuna, how can I be so oblivious? The signs were all presented in front of me.

But this feeling, the pride in me started to go through the roof.

"This is ridiculous, my wife, falling in love with a curse?" I say in a mocking tone, feeling the anger starting to build up in me as Sukuna looks at me dead in the eye, the smell of his curse presence becoming stronger.