Three

TW!

"Andrea, pick her up and take her to the car

"Andrea, pick her up and take her to the car. I'm just gonna see if the others found something about what happened here. " I said to my brother.

"Do you think she did this?"

"I don't know brother, she looked so fragile and weak, but I don't know. Come on. " I said and started walking in front of him.

As we made our way outside, my men looked to me, then Andrea, and the bloody girl in his arms. I still couldn't believe we had her. But did we really? She looked so lost, so hurt and so broken.

We got out of the building and when I opened the door to Andrea get inside. I saw a shadow that quickly turned into a guy running to us, his eyes filled with worry when he looked at Julianna.

Who the fuck is this?

Why is he looking at her like that?

I quickly took my gun from behind my pants and raised my harm in his direction.

"One more step and I shoot-" I said and he stopped. His eyes traveled from me to Julianna.

"What happened to her? where is Hera? Who are you?" He asked.

"On your knees. Who are you? Don't make me ask again." I said and he knelt in front of me.

"My name is Vito. Vito Scaletta, I-I... "

"What are you doing here? How do you know Julianna? Who is Hera?"

"God, please don't kill me. I worked for Marcello, I took care of Julianna."

"What do you mean took care of her?" I asked my rage was clear in my voice.

"I didn't want to work for him, I took care of her wounds every time I could. She's my friend I never touch her in any way. "

"Andrea get her to the doctor. I'll be there in a few. Your hands behind your back. " I said, Andrea carefully laid her in the back seat. I walked to Vito, took some zip ties from my pocket, and put it around his wrists.

" Try anything and I'll kill you," I said from behind him. I pulled him up to his feet and started walking to the warehouse again, ou of my hands was gripping his neck while the other had my gun ready to shoot if needed.

We got inside the metal building, the smell of blood once again hit my nose and honestly I wanted to gag. It was so strong. I heard a gasp and looked at Vito his eyes were wide and his mouth open.

"You did this?" He asked looking at the bodies.

I wish.

"No." I said and walked to the office where Marcello was.

"Who is this?" Fang asked when we got inside.

"A prisoner, for now. Did You guys find something?" I asked.