Twenty five

Falling asleep and waking up when you have the person you love by your side feels different, I just want to get up go get my baby here in my bed in the middle of us and never get up

But I can't.

Today I got to take the trash out, and by trash, I'm talking about Sam and fucking Kassandra. It's time for them to die and this will be my last job in the mafia. At least for now, as I said to Julianna I'm out of the mafia but that doesn't mean that I can't do a job once in a while with the guys.

With one last sniff of Julianna's hair, I get up. Yes, I'm sniffing her, she smells like me and something sweet. I fucking love it.

After a hot shower, I get dressed in one of my suits, I can't wait to start dressing in a simple t-shirt and jeans, just thinking about it I smile because I remember when Julianna made me dress like that on our first date.

Actually, it was our only date.

I need to change that.

I got out of the closet while putting my watch around my wrist, I look to the bed and see the love of my life sitting on the side and rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Love of my life?

Yeah, she truly is.

"Good morning. " I said, i walked to her and kissed the crown of her head.

"Morning. "

"How did you sleep?" I ask. I noticed that she tossed and turned for a while when she was sleeping.

She must still have nightmares, I won't push for her to talk about it, if she is comfortable she will speak of it.

"The best night in a long time, there was a dream but it wasn't that bad. What time will Hera wake up? "

"It's 6:45, in an hour more or less." I say.

"Where are you going?"

"Taking care of what we talked about yesterday. Do you want to come?"

"No, I want to spend time with Hera if that's okay."

"Of course it's okay. I have to go, here's the baby monitor, mom and dad are home so if you need anything just ask. I'll buy you a new phone if you need to call use one of theirs."

"Okay, thank you. Be careful and I love you." She says and gets up. My clothes look good on her.

"I love you too. " I walk closer to her and go for a kiss but she turned her face to the side.

"Morning breath." She quickly said.

"I don't fucking care, now kiss me." I say but she starts walking to the bathroom, I put my hand on her arm and pull her to me, she opens her mouth to protest but it's too late, my lips crash on hers, and before she can close her mouth my tongue attacks hers.

I love her so fucking much that I just want to stay here with my mouth on hers forever.

Can I?

"If you need anything at all call me. I love you. Bye." I peck her lips one more time and get out of the room. I go to Hera's room, kiss her and go down.

"Good morning mom." I say when I get in the kitchen, she's already there making breakfast for everyone.

"Good morning, my baby."

"I'm not a baby." I protest with my eyebrows furrowed, I get a mug from the cabinet and fill it with coffee.

"You and Andrea will always be my babies. How's Julianna?" She asks, we hear some footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Good. She's already awake but I bet she will get ready and go to Hera's room until she wakes up. " I say with a smile.

Dad gets in the kitchen with the guys and they all talk at the same time saying their greetings.

We all finished breakfast quickly, my dad would sometimes make comments about the news he was reading and about the sports.

"Let's go, I want this shit over, once and for all. Maybe I'll have time to stop in the new house to see how everything is. Mom, Julianna doesn't have a phone yet so if she ne- "

"Yeah, I know. Now go."

We got in our cars and drive to the location where those two are. I still don't understand Sam, Kassandra, yes she was obsessed with me and she was humiliated by Julianna, she wanted revenge.

But Sam?

We used to be best friends, he was always the last to do something because that was the hierarchy, he was the last one to join our group, John, Silva, Fang, and Talon always were my inner circle, but not Sam he started as a guard but he was a good guy so I let him get a more important role.

And this is the way he pays me?

Helping my enemy?

All because of jealousy?

I can't understand that and I will not forgive him no matter what he says, he probably knew all along where she was, the things he did to her and did nothing to help, and kidnaping my daughter.

Fuck no!

I parked the car and followed Talon, he's the boss now and he deserves the respect. I can already feel the adrenaline in my blood just with the thought of what I will do to those two.

Kassandra will be the first she will suffer as my Julianna did, but without the rape, I can't do that, and we don't do that.

We went down the stairs to the basement where they are. Talon opens the door and the two fuckers are tied to the chairs in the middle, there are two tables near the door full of torture instruments.

"Nicky you came back for me. You can't keep me here, I want to see my baby? Did you bring Helga with you?" Kassandra says as soon as she sees me.

Nicky?

Helga?

"She's not yours. She's mine and Julianna's daughter."

"No. I carried her for nine months, She's mine, we made it together, and I gave birth to her."

"You are crazy." I say my voice full of disgust.

"Yes, baby crazy for you. Now, where is she? Where is our Helga?"

"For fuck sake, her name is Hera and she's with her mother. Are you ready to suffer?" Andrea screams.

This bitch needs to die.

Now.

Fucking Kassandra.

#fuckingkassandra

#fuckingkassandra