Seventeen

It took us a few hours to get near the location, we parked a few miles back so no one noticed us

It took us a few hours to get near the location, we parked a few miles back so no one noticed us. To say I'm nervous would be an understatement, I'm fucking terrified.

There are so many fucking things that can go wrong.

"Everyone gather around." I said through the earpiece. From now on we had to be silent and stealthy.

"From what I can see there are only 5 people around the house, two inside and hopefully a baby." Andrea said.

"I want twenty with me and the others will wait, if Andrea sees more people approaching you take them out."

"There's one guard on each side of the house, two at the back and another 2 at the front, inside it's impossible to tell but my guess is one guard, one female, and one baby." Andrea talked once again.

"Thee people to eliminate the guy on the right and the left." I said and six of them stepped forward.

"We got them." They said.

"I want four for the back." I said and another four came forward.

"We'll take them, boss."

"Then will come with me through the front. Andrea will stay with the other group and if something changes he will tell us. Remember what I told you before, I don't want any weapons, try to attack them at the same time so they can't pull theirs. I. Don't. Want. Any. Bullets. Flying!" I said and they all nodded in agreement.

"Where do you want us?" Fang asked with Silva by his side.

"One of you goes through the back, and another comes with me, I want fucking Kassandra alive and no one touches my daughter. Let's go." I said.

I pulled my phone out and sent a quick text to my mom, telling her that we are going in now and to tell Julianna.

Everyone pulled their black balaclava over their head and their knives out, it would take us at least half an hour to get there by foot, we needed to park far, it's so quiet here that they could hear the cars and we didn't want to risk it.

Twenty-five minutes later we were all behind the house hidden behind trees or bushes. I made hand signals for my men to divide and take their positions.

"Anything, Andrea?" I asked quietly.

"No changes." Came his answer through the earpiece.

With that we all started the plan, I, Fang, and the other ten went around to get closer to the front of the house.

"3, 2, 1. Go!" I said and we all attacked.

"Left side clear."

"Right side clear."

"Back door clear and secured." Silva said, he had to stay there in case someone tried to escape. Now comes the hard part, going inside.

"Fang, leave Kassandra and attack the other person."

"Yes, boss." I walked to the front porch and knocked on the door.

Yes, I knocked because they didn't know that we were here, so if we just barged inside who knows what could happen. We waited a few seconds a tall, bulky guy opened the door. Fang was quick with his movements, he reached his hand to the guy's neck and squeezed it, the guy fell to the floor knocked out.

We walked over the man and got in the cabin. The living room was empty, there were some baby toys on a mat on the floor, we passed the kitchen and I could see baby food and formula.

Slowly and in silence, we went through room by room until we stopped in front of a closed door.

"Isn't she lovely?
Isn't she wonderful?
Isn't she precious?
Less than one minute old
I never thought through love we'd be
Making one as lovely as she
But isn't she lovely made from love?
Isn't she pretty?
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven-blessed
I can't believe what God has done
Through us, He's given life to one
But isn't she lovely made from love?
Isn't she lovely?" We heard a woman singing.

"What do we do know?" Fang whispered.

"I don't know. If Hera is in there I don't want to scare her."

"What if we wait, I mean it's night so the baby will be sleeping soon." He said.

"Andrea, there's any delay in those images?"

"Maybe one second or two."

"Okay, I think Hera is here with Kassandra, but she must be putting her to sleep, can you see when she gets out, and if the tiny heat signature stays in the room?"

"Actually I think she will be leaving the room now." He said and the door of the room opened, but she didn't see us yet, she was walking backward.

I and Fang held our breathing and stepped back, I wanted to wrap my hands around her neck and killed her on the spot, but I wouldn't do that, it would be too easy for her. No, she will come with me, I will skin her alive. And I think Julianna wants to put her hands on her too.

I don't know if that's a good idea or not, just like digging Marcello's body, but if that will help her see that they can't hurt her or Hera anymore and it makes her feel better I will let her, I will dig the bastard with my own hands if needed.

Kassandra closed the door slowly and that's when I stepped forward and put one hand around her neck and another on her mouth from behind so she couldn't scream.

"She started thrashing on my arms, I dragged her to the living room and throw her onto the floor.

" Niccolo, you're here." She said when she looked up, there wasn't any fear in her eyes, just fucking love and adoration, like she was looking at a God.

"You fucked up big time Kassandra." I said.

"No, I took care of our baby, she's sleeping right now. She's so perfect and beautiful, she looks just like you but she has my nose." She said and fucking giggled.

Her nose?

What the fuck?

I looked over at Fang and just one thought came to mind.

Fucking Kassandra is fucking crazy.