Fifteen

I wasn't expecting to her say that she loves me, and for sure I wasn't expecting that kiss, not complaining about any of that

I wasn't expecting to her say that she loves me, and for sure I wasn't expecting that kiss, not complaining about any of that. That made me feel happy, happy to hear that, because I know that her feelings have been all over the place right now.

I knew that she felt that way, actually hearing it made my heart beat faster, and feeling her lips on mine was-was I can't even explain it. It wasn't one of those rough kisses where tongues battle together. No, it was just our lips touching and moving in sync.

If you ask me if I wanted more, well, fuck yes, but j know she's not ready. And I liked-no loved that simple kiss, I could feel her love and worry, but also the encouragement and strength.

Now is time to get my daughter back.

After leaving the room I talked to my parents and my mom promised to not leave her side, my dad said he would be in the office. I knew that I also needed to talk to John, Silva, Fang, and eventually Sam. It's not that I don't trust them, well I don't know what to feel about Sam at the moment.

I know that I need them, they are my best men, so I decided to talk to John first, it would take at least another half an hour to get everyone ready to talk, and Talon and Andrea were taking care of that. I went up the stairs and knocked on Johns's bedroom door.

"Hey man." He said after opening the door.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure, come in. So what's up?" He asked after I got in.

"Look I don't have much time, I'm sorry for shutting you out."

"Don't worry, we understand, Julianna is overwhelmed and needs to go easy. We're cool, though Sam has been more restless than usual we think that it's because of Andrea, she's his best friend and just went through a traumatic experience, that or he's afraid that now that she's here Andrea won't pay him much attention as before."

"Or he's involved in all of this and it's catching up to him."

"Do you think he would do the?"

"I don't know, but until we can confirm if he is or not I don't want him near her or our daughter, we think we found her, I need you to keep an eye on him, I will take Silva and Fang with me. Mom is with Julianna and my dad is in the office. Can you do that?"

"Yes of course."

"Thanks, man, I know you want to see her but just wait a little more time."

"How's she?"

"Not in the same state we found her but also not so good. I need to go."

"Good luck, I'll watch him." He patted my back and I got out, I knocked on Fang and Silva doors, I told them to get ready and go outside to meet the others, I went to my room quickly and changed my clothes.

When I was on my way down, Sam was also getting out of his room.

"I see everyone outside, do we have a mission?" He asked.

"Yeah, but you will stay."

"Why?"

"Sam, just stay, if we need backup we'll call."

"Is it because of what Julianna said? Come on man, you know I would never do something like that, she's not good of her head."

"Until she calms down, just stay away from her. She truly believes that you are in this so is for your own good."

"And you believe her? Nic, we are friends for years, you can't just choose this girl's side."

"This girl, is my wife Sam, she's the mother of my daughter that is missing and it's in a fragile state, so do what I say." I said and started to walk away.

"Nic-"

"Sam as your boss I'm ordering you to stay in the house and don't get anywhere near Julianna." I said, my voice filled with authority.

"You turn your back on me just because this bi-" He started to talk but stopped when my hand went around his neck.

"One more word and you go to the cells, she's my wife, that makes her your boss too, show some fucking respect. I'm I clear?" I asked but he didn't answer.

"I said, am I fucking clear?"

"Yes, boss." He said, I let go of his neck and turned my back to him, I took my phone out and sent a quick texted John. His behavior is only making me doubt him more and more. And the way he was disrespecting Julianna.

I won't tolerate that.

Fuck no.

When I got outside I had 40 men waiting for me, and Andrea, Talon, Silva, and Fang were already there too. Good, I just want to get the fuck out of here and get my baby back.

"Everything ready?" I asked Andrea.

"Yes, they will be following, we only saw a total of eight heat signatures but that doesn't mean there won't be more, so just to be safe I have another group ready to come to us if needed." He said, I gave him a nod and turned to the man waiting for instructions.

"So this is a rescuing mission. For a baby." I said and I saw their eyes widening.

"We are going to the mountains, for what we can see there's is at least seven or eight people there, but we can't tell how many are armed or if there's more hidden. This baby's name is Hera and she's my daughter. I don't want anything going wrong with this and we need to avoid using guns." I said and paused to see if someone would talk.

No one did, good.

"Andrea will be connected to the satellite and keep watch for more people. We will wait until dark, when we get to the location you will get night vision goggles to help you. Like I said try not to use your gun, I don't want any bullets flying and risking my daughter's life. Everyone understood?" I asked.

"Yeas boss." They all said.

"Everyone in the cars, let's go." With that, everyone separated and went to the black SUVs that were parked behind them.

I'm nervous as fuck, I just hope that my daughter's there, I want to meet her, I want to hold her, hear her, feed her, fuck, and even want to change her dirty diaper.

I want her here with me and her mother so that we can be complete and Julianna can finally focus on her recovery.