Twenty four

I can't believe it

I can't believe it.

Even after what we have been the, what I've put him through, he still wants me, he still loves me.

When he got up I hugged him so right, there was no space between us. My hands went to his face and I kissed him, hard. People were cheering us but it didn't matter, anything mattered, only him.

Us.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I say against his lips.

"Don't apolog-"

"No, listen. I'm sorry for everything, for leaving you with our baby without warning, I was feeling a lot and needed time to get my head straight, I wanted to stay but wanted to leave, I wanted to die but at the same time I didn't, but I was selfish, I was thinking of me, I didn't take your feeling into consideration. And I'm sorry, I will never leave again and I'll be sorry for what happened for ever-" He cuts me off by kissing me.

"It's in the past, we will start a new chapter now and move on, okay? No more apologies. Now let's go home." He said. We made our way back to the car and he drove us to the airport where the jet was already waiting for us.

I'm still a bit nervous about going home, I know that those people love me but I'm sure that their feelings were hurt when I left them. I look down at my hand I realize that if they are hurt I will make it up to them I don't know how but what I know is that this time I will not run away.

Niccolo's hand was on mine the whole flight and the whole ride to the house, when we got home was already the middle of the night, still with his hand on mine he made his way to the door. I started getting nervous and I'm sure he felt my hand shaking.

"Breathe." He said and then opened the door, the house dark but we could hear the voices from the kitchen.

"Hey, guys." Niccolo said and they stopped talking and looked at us, Andrea was the first coming in our direction practically running but stopped right in front of me.

I opened my arms and he jumped into a high, I couldn't hold the tears so they fell from my eyes. I missed him, I missed my best friend, and it's been long since we talked, a real talk about him and what's he's been doing.

"I missed you." He said against my neck.

"I missed you too. I'm sorry."

"Don't be stupid you got nothing to be sorry for. You're here now and I will never let you fucking leave, you hear me?"

"I won't. I need you to be my man of honor." I said he pulled back and screamed.

"Ahhh finally I will be there. Fuck yes. Congratulations." He hugged me one more time and then turned to Niccolo. Mama and papa came forward.

"Congratulations." They said, once again a opened my arms for a high and they both embraced me at the same time. It felt like home, these people were like my mom and dad.

One by one I hugged John, Silva, Fang, and lastly, Talon. I always felt close to him for some reason. He's like the big brother that I never had, I like the others too but with him, it just feels different.

"It feels good to be home, but can we go up, I want to see Hera." I said, I and Niccolo said our goodbyes and went up the stair. The events of today were catching up to me and I was starting to feel exhausted but I wanted to see her.

Niccolo stopped in front of a closed for and silently made his way inside with me following him. It was a nursery decorated with animals, it was beautiful.

My breathing stopped when I saw my beautiful baby girl sleeping in her crib, I was hit with a wave of guilt and my knees gave in but Niccolo caught me before I could fall.

Not even two months and she's so different.

Bigger, more hair, and more beautiful than ever, how was I able to leave her? I'm such a bad mother, tears were rolling down my face and I was holding Niccolo for dear life, and when a sob escaped my mouth he got me out of the room.

"No, don't even think about it, Julianna." He said in a whisper, he picked me up and took me to a room.

"I-"

"No, you did what you had to do to get better. You were not selfish, it was not only for you it was for her too, and me, the others. You did not fail her, you knew she would be safe with me. Don't doubt yourself." He said and I calmed down a bit.

"Okay." I said slowly.

"Let's get ready for bed." He said, he walked away from me and went to what looked like the closet, I looked around me and this must be his room, it has a black theme, I see photos of his family and Hera, there are some toys here and there.

But when I looked at his nightstand my heart rate picked up seeing the picture that it was there, it was me and him in Vegas when we got married, kissing. Our cheeks were red, the tequila bottle in my hand and Elvis smiling at the camera.

I chuckled seeing that.

"You couldn't choose a better one to have here?" I asked when he came out of the closet with some clothes.

"I like that one, it makes me laugh. We will take better ones this time. Here, go take a short if you need or something I'll wait here." I put the frame down in the same place, picked the clothes, and went to the bathroom for a quick shower.

It's good to back, I know that I'm still not 100% and probably never will but I'm better, there will be found for sure but I know that Niccolo will be there to help me when I needed.

I just need to take a day at a time.