Ten

We spent an hour talking about Hera, how she is, her personality that recently started to show, what she likes it or not

We spent an hour talking about Hera, how she is, her personality that recently started to show, what she likes it or not. Then, mama, papa, and Talon joined us, Talon and papa brought the couch and desk Niccolo had asked before and mama filled it with food, Italian food, my favorite.

Gnocchi, pizza, risotto, lasagna, arrosticini, different kinds of pasta, and my favorite minestrone.

But my appetite wasn't much, a few spoons of the rich soup and I was full, thankfully no one pressured me to eat more, though Niccolo told me to at least try to drink more water because I was very dehydrated.

Sleep time came and everyone kissed me on the forehead even Talon, and the thing is that I let them. During the time they were here no one came to touch me and respected my space. Niccolo was the one always by my side.

I was dreading this time, night is when everything gets worse in my head. His voice gets louder and the images clearer, it's like it's happening all over again.

When the others left, Niccolo came to me and kissed my forehead.

"Tomorrow we will start looking into everything, and we are going to find her. I promise, I love you, I love you both." He said, he kissed my forehead again, pulled the covers up, and went to the couch.

I laid there hearing him breathe.

I was not there anymore.

I am not alone.

We will find her.

I repeated those words over and over again in hopes that they would keep the terrors away from my dreams.

As if.

It's been weeks since we left the ship, once we were on the chopper Marcello put a black bag on my head, and the thing is still in my head, I get food or water sometimes but they only pull the bag up until my nose and once done it goes down again.

I don't know where we are. I can hear them talking outside, I hear sometimes a metal door slamming shut, the smell of this place makes me think of the subway.