Twenty nine

We are one week away from the marriage, one week, and I'm feeling nervous as fuck

We are one week away from the marriage, one week, and I'm feeling nervous as fuck. I'm not having cold feet, fuck no. There's nothing in this world that I want more than Julianna.

And Hera.

Forever.

I and Julianna chose together our honeymoon, we are only going for a week, Hera will stay with my mom and dad and we don't want to stay away for long, so it will be a week only the two of us in Greece.

And that's why I'm nervous, I want Julianna, I want to touch her, make love to her and fuck her, I want her, but we haven't done anything since she came back.

I'm not saying that she has to give me what I want or that I'm getting impatient, fuck no. I think she has been giving me signs, but I'm afraid to be reading things wrong and if she doesn't want to be touched and I scare her?

Our kisses get really hot and rough, when we go to bed and cuddle she puts her ass right on my cock, and sometimes it feels like she's grinding on me.

We take some showers together and there are more rough and passionate kisses, I feel her hands roaming my body, and I feel the urge to touch her but I stop myself because I'm afraid of being reading things wrong.

I feel like we need to talk and clear the air, because I don't want her to feel like I don't want her, far from it, I want her so bad that I have to jerk myself off every day, just to control myself around her.

I decided that today I am going to talk with her about it, you know fuck it, we are both adults and I shouldn't be embarrassed about this right? I just need to know if I'm seeing things right or not, because if not she's sending me mixed signals.

I think that this step must be hard for her after everything that motherfucker did to her, but she needs to know that I will wait until she's ready and I will never force her to do anything. She has all the control.

We just put Hera to bed, I grab Julianna's hand and we walk to the bedroom, I kiss her soft pink lips and pull her to the bed, we both sit on the edge and I turn to her.

Please don't freak out.

"We need to talk." I say, and a second later I can see the panic in her eyes.

"About?"

"Nothing bad, I just- Julianna you've been driving me crazy."

"What did I do?"

"The touches, the deep kisses, the showers, the cuddles."

"Oh." She said, and the look in her eyes changed, there's no panic but sadness and guilt. Fuck, I think I'm not doing this right.

"All of that is driving me crazy because it makes me want you even more, and I want to know if you are doing those things intentionally or not, I don't want to pressure you in any way." I say while looking her in the eyes.