Six

I waited for her to fall asleep before I got out of the room

I waited for her to fall asleep before I got out of the room. Even though it's hard for me to believe that Sam would do this to us, I will look into it, I believe she heard something and I will find out what.

And I need to find that bitch.

Fucking Kassandra.

I offered my help to Julianna to help her heal, but I don't know where to start, she's depressed, beyond that. What can I do to help her? My image of her didn't change with everything she told me.

I mean it did.

But it made me love her more, she's so strong to go through it all, I don't know if she knew but more than once I heard her whisper words like 'weak' or 'pathetic' she's not any of that.

I'll make sure she knows that if I have to be softer than a feather for her I will. I need to talk with my father, he's been taking care of the mafia while we were searching for her.

I will find our daughter and bring her home, but after I'm done, I don't want the mafia back. I just want to enjoy the rest of my life with my family.

Is it wrong?

I kissed her forehead and walked to the door, the guys were all outside waiting for news.

"Andrea, Talon my office." I said and walked away. I took my phone out of my pocket and called my dad.

"I'm on my way. " He said when he answered.

"Bring mom with you, Julianna is in the medical room. Tell her not to touch her or anything. "

"Why?"

"She's not good, dad. Just tell her to go easy, we need to talk and I don't want her alone."

"Alright, I'll be there in five." He said and we hung up. I got to my office and sat in my chair.

Fang, John, Silva, and Sam are my inner circle with Andrea and Talon, they are my most trusted men, but I only called Talon and Andrea because, first of all, I need to know where Andrea stands.

Like it or not Sam will be investigated, better case scenario it will prove his innocence, and Andrea is his boyfriend, my second in command but also my brother.

Talon is my third and I know that from the five he's the one that cares most for her. Also, I already know where he stands, we might all be best friends, practically brothers but as the boss, it's me before the others.

I know it sounds fucked up, but that's just how things are.

"What happened in there? Is she okay? Did she talk to you? About what happened? About Sam?" Andrea asks after sitting on the chair in front of my desk.