Thirty one

I can't take my eyes off of her, she's beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking, she's ethereal

I can't take my eyes off of her, she's beautiful, gorgeous, breathtaking, she's ethereal. And she's mine, all mine, my girl, my wife, my baby's mama, she's my life.

When I saw her for the first time today, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move, I couldn't think, everything around me stopped and it was just us. I've become such a cheesy pussy since meeting her.

But I don't mind.

The ceremony is over, we said our goodbyes and now we are on the jet on our way to Mykonos, I'm thinking of everything and anything, trying to distract me because she's driving me crazy with that tight dress that hugs her body perfectly.

Tonight is the night, the night we will go further than kisses and touches, or at least we will try to, if she at any moment tells me to stop, I will.

But I hope she doesn't.

"Oh I forgot to ask earlier, we had to talk with everyone and all. But that house-" She started to say.

Fuck, how could I forget that? Truth be told we were really busy, with everyone and we did leave in a hurry because, the sooner we get to Greece the better.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"I loved it, it was gorgeous, how did you find it?"

"Actually, I build it."

"What?"

"I mean, I bought the property, and talked with some architects and designers and it's ours."

"For real? How? When? Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to be a surprise but then we didn't have the time to explore. If there's anything you didn't like we can change it, if you don't want to live there we can find another pla-" I said, she got up and jumped to my lap.

"I love it, I want to live there, it's perfect thank you." She said and kissed me.

Fuck I love her kisses.

Our lips danced together and in sync, our tongues battled for dominance, her hands gripped my hair and she pulled my hair back, her lips left mine and moved to my neck.

Fuck.

"How long until we land?" She asked between kisses.

"Eight hours?"

"That's a long time." She said, she got up and pull my hand to follow her.

"That's a long time." I agreed with her. She looked at me, her eyes full of lust, and bit her lip.

"I can't stay eight hours in this tight dress."

"You can't."

"I think I will need your help taking it off of my body."

"I'll help." I said eagerly, I started taking large steps to the room. I closed the door behind me and turned to Julianna, she had her back to me, her hair was over her shoulder.