Seven

When I woke up Niccolo was not next to me anymore, instead, in the chair next to my bed was his mother, and just by seeing her sad eyes looking at me, I can't help it, I opened my arms and she come to hug me

I wish that my mother was here, but having Sienna, or as I call her mama Wright here helps me with-with something inside my chest.

"It's okay sweety, everything is going to be alright." She said while caressing my hair.

"I miss her so much." I said and she stopped her movements.

"Who, hunny?"

"Niccolo didn't tell you?"

"I got here and came right to you, I didn't talk to him yet, he's in the office with his father."

"Hera my daughter, and Nicolo's."

"What happened?"

"He sent her away when I killed him it was too late and now Kassandra has her." I said, my voice getting louder with each word.

"Okay, breathe hunny. Just breathe and tell me everything. "

So I did from the beginning when I was locked with papa until today, she has that kind of aura that makes you comfortable to talk, cry or scream if you want to.

When I was there I was surrounded by men, I came here there were only men around me too, but now that she's here I feel a tiny bit better, she's like a mother to me.

"They will find her Julianna."

"I need to get out of here, I need to find her, she's my daughter." I say and try to get out of bed but she doesn't let me.

"Stop Julianna, listen to me, you're right she's your daughter but she's also Niccolo's okay?"

"She's my- "

"Yes hunny, she's yours but she's his too, you are not there anymore Julianna you are not alone, he will help you find her, She's yours and his, you are not there or alone anymore. " She said with her hands holding my face so we were looking into each other's eyes.

I'm not there anymore.

I'm not alone anymore.

"Okay." I say slowly

"This is what you are going to do, you need to recover, so you'll stay in bed - "

" No, it will take me weeks to fully recover I can't stay here this long, I'll recover tonight. Tomorrow I'll look. " I said stubbornly, she took a deep breath and gave me a small nod.

She might not like it, but as a mother, I think she understands me. Before she could say anything else someone knocked on the door.

"I'll be right back, lay down. " She said to me, I laid more in the bed and she pulled the covers to my shoulders and went outside.